Reviews for Under Siege
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
(gasp) choke. Sorry I can't stand canon Dumbledore as there are way too many holes in him that point him to either being insane to the point he shouldn't hold the position of either Headmaster or Chief of the Wizard Court.

Or he is evil and wanted Harry as his ultimate weapon and made pawns out of everybody including Tom Riddle which is why he still allowed Tom to roam around despite having more then enough proof to expel him and instead got Snape in trouble for something he didn't do.

Gryffindors are like Liberals if they do the crime or prank it's funny or there's suddenly excuses but if a Slytherin does it then send the forces of hell after them!

Hufflepuff and Ravenclaws don't mean a damn thing despite being loyal and smart.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/29
I think you could've made it a Voldermort/Harry friendship NON slash to prove that in this generation you still don't need slash to make a good fic as it's just all baloney.

Harry and Voldermort could see past each other's BS.
May Eve chapter 6 . 3/4
This is some lovely work. Thank you very much for sharing!
mackiechandler chapter 6 . 2/21
This is a kick ass story. I didn't expect it and I really like it. I hope you continue on it.

Very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Please write more! I love under siege!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
Can you finish this, it's honestly my favourite one on this site. Such a good idea, truly nothing about it is bad
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Continue this please
I really like it
StephanieStephanie chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
I know this story had not been updated since 2009, but please, don't give up!
You have done really well in keeping the students in character and yet still making them more mature than their age. I think your progression in the changes is pretty realistic and it would be a shame to see such a work stay unfinished.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
It has been seven years since this was updated, but it really is an enjoyable story. I have no expectations that it will ever be continued, but it is a fascinating idea that I haven't come across before. Who knows, if I ever get around to writing again, I may give this concept a shot.
Guardian134 chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Hey please continue this story I cant wait to read more of it. The story is really well laid and thought out.
Tayzza6966 chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATE IT. I have been searching for a story like this for so long and it is apsolutely amazing. I want to read more. Do you by any chance know of any other books like this one I could read?
Harmony62697 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
So that's how Draco thinks... Love it!
Harmony62697 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Yay! Please, continue
fujiwisteria chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
This is one of my favorites! Please try and update it!
Martin Blue chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
I hope this will be continued soon, awesome fanfiction.