Reviews for Under Siege
Continue this please
I really like it
StephanieStephanie chapter 6 . 8/12
I know this story had not been updated since 2009, but please, don't give up!
You have done really well in keeping the students in character and yet still making them more mature than their age. I think your progression in the changes is pretty realistic and it would be a shame to see such a work stay unfinished.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 6 . 6/30
It has been seven years since this was updated, but it really is an enjoyable story. I have no expectations that it will ever be continued, but it is a fascinating idea that I haven't come across before. Who knows, if I ever get around to writing again, I may give this concept a shot.
Guardian134 chapter 6 . 3/2
Hey please continue this story I cant wait to read more of it. The story is really well laid and thought out.
Tayzza6966 chapter 6 . 1/4
PLEASE UPDATE IT. I have been searching for a story like this for so long and it is apsolutely amazing. I want to read more. Do you by any chance know of any other books like this one I could read?
Harmony62697 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
So that's how Draco thinks... Love it!
Harmony62697 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Yay! Please, continue
Faiytail chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
This is one of my favorites! Please try and update it!
Martin Blue chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
I hope this will be continued soon, awesome fanfiction.
crackdmoon chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Brilliant! I really love fics where Harry is in charge, and this captures each character's personality perfectly. Please update soon if you're not dead? :o3
ub27 chapter 6 . 9/5/2015
This story is amazing and I love every bit of it! Wow.
stars90 chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
This is an excellent story. Unique idea, great plot. Excellent characterization. I'd really love to see more! Pretty please?
falconer54 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
This is a really good story, please continue!
RyuGW1 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
I know its been 5 Years since you last updated but if you haven't dropped of the face of the earth completely please update. Pretty Please?
FireDancer 109 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Are you continuing this? its good I really like it.