Reviews for Love and Lust
taker-fan91 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Update! Update! Update!
VanityMayhem chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
this story is really hot! I love the pairing! keep updating
xmeg-ox chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
please make sum more
Roisin chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Love the chapter. Any update?
Emz chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
I love this story, I wonder what Amy's planning? Update?
triplehstephmcmahonfan chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
i would love to find out what idea Amy has thought up and look forward to reading more about Paul and his wild behavior.
xsoftball9x chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
this story is so good.. are you going to update anymore?
Natalie chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
I love this story
Gpunk chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
wow update please
Takerslady chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
I love it, I love the pairing, H is so sexy and I love how dominating you made him, I have a feeling he's really like that, which makes him even sexier. Update soon please.
Sharnhorst chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
Oh good chapter...but what's she gonna do with the water pitcher? Oh dear, she'll get in SO much trouble. Please update!
adamamy425 chapter 5 . 3/17/2006
I love this chapter and story so far. I love that Amy is about to fight back and that Hunter will more than likely be pissed and then the games are on. I think that was a really mean thing for him to get Vince to give him and Amy 6 months off. Can't wait until the next chapter.
SaraHHH chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
I'm not usually a fan of this pairing but this is good
TakerTakeMe chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
I fell in love with this fic in the first chapter. It's great! I'm so definitely adding this to my faves, because it's hot! Amy and Paul are hot together; I've always enjoyed fics about them. Can't wait for the next update... I'm sure it'll be great!
Fidelitas chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
I'm so glad you updated this story,i liked reading it a lot!

Paul had the whole thing set up from the start,huh?I can't imagine what Amy will do when she will find out...he even want to make fall her in love with him and marry her...intersting...

I can feel Amy won't be so submissive for long ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter...so update soon,please :)

Good chapter!