Reviews for Warmth
Kabashka chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Well... THAT was depressing. Oh, man...I have to stop drinking . \/
Outsane chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
GOD that made me wanna cry! I need warnings before I read this kind of stuff while i'm PMS-ing!

But really, it was good. You really captured Rosette's emotions there, and I like that. _
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
O_O Incredible. I've got to listen to that song sometime. (Why? Rosette doesn't deserve this! *sets a Chrono plushie on fire* Darn you!)
Mazylover chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I don't believe it! Another person who likes Wicked! Yay finally. Oh yeah and I liked this a lot.
Unholy Saint chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
if it makes u any happier, the girl who sings this in the musical (Elphaba) gets the guy she is singing about. And this fic was sad neways...sniffle sniffle
konezumichan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
OMG THIS FIC IS SO SAD BUT I LUV IT! i wish i could rite fics like u do i suk fic riting
LoneGothic chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Squee... It was so... sweet and well, IC for me (yes I'm weird, so sue me) and although Magladene was there for Chrno, I still believe Rosette will still be too... _
Lillian Claire chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
A very good point of view you've taken in this fic. You have to wonder if some of those thoughts would cross over Rosette. You wrote her very human-like. For all humans think of there loved ones on a level that maybe they don't love us enough or they love another one more than the 've written Rosette that if she ever spoke her feelings to Chrono he would only end up comparing her to Magdalene.I have only read up to volume 4. But I hope that despite his loss he might still fall in love with Rosette. He's already opened his heart up to friendship. Of course that's my opinion I could be reading to much into it. But I don't think so. Anyway your story got me a bit teary eyed. And really got my mind thinking. Great writings! Keep it up!
GG-Triela chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow, now THAT's what I call a real fanfic

Good job!

Btw, I'm gonna try to download the song, 'coz it has a beautiful lyric

Please update, if that was planned!
Manda-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Incredibly well-written and full of emotion. I can really feel Rosette's pain and I agree with you that this doesn't appear OOC on her part. I definitely share your view on Rosette's portrayal.

Wonderful piece. *applauds*
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
...Wow.

Dammit, MotM. The combo of this and sappy Savage Garden music is making ME tear up, too.

I think I need to get my paws on this soundtrack.

I loved this.

-LQ
AkumaAmaeru22 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*sniffles* that is so sad... well written though! i love it! _ keep up the great work,
emmy chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
hehehehehehehe...

i printed it off, but i don't know if i'll read it before my trip. i might read it tomorrow as we drive to teh airport for my dad and siblings.

i absolutely love this song...
Samurai Katagi chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
She likes to write, enjoys Anime, and she listens to Wicked.

I am convinced that you are me.

A wonderful story...
Beacon chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
ok now I feel really bad for Rosette. That was so well written, and so sad and, and I dont know if words can really describe it. Great GREAT job!

-cookiesandmilk