Reviews for Warmth
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Indeed. Well, I'm done reading your fics.. I've read them for quite a long time and now that you've completely forgotten about Inuyasha there's no need for me to stick around reading your fics...No offence, but I just think 'Chrono' is pretty lame and I'm a fan of Inuyasha. You've lost a reader, sorry to say. Tata.
Dark Magician Girl Aeris chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I'm going to cry! Wah! Poor Rosette!
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
OMG! it took my breath away and the song is so beautiful. Omg I can't believe how amazing your writing is. The anst was so dead on that a truely felt for rosette. Your incredible!
Vitani FyreWolf chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
When I saw the lyrics in your summary, I about had a heart attack. I am hugely obsessed with Wicked, and to see it mixed with CC made me a very happy girl.
Keshie chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I absolutely LOVE wicked! i read the summary in my e-mail for this and my eyes bugged out. i got the sound track for my birthday. I like this story too. :)
SeaBreeze chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
...so you'll have to fill me in on this "Madgalene" girl, because I am NOT happy about it.

my friend's obsessed with Wicked, and she said I'd love that song. I did.
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
hehe! *cries* aw! poor rosette... i feel sorry for her! now i'm sad. :p
Mizu chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Double thumbs up! I think that you kept Rosette to character very nicely. I didn't know anything about Magdalene (though I'm kinda knew to Crono crusade) however, this fic didn't spoil anything for me but made me want to see more. Hope you do more fics in the future.
ChemicalCupcake chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I loved it so much! I love the song to! Wicked rocks!
Miss Cricket chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I loved this one-shot, it was really excellent.
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
*actually had no idea that there was an extra love interest* ah well. more things for tani to know. _

Awesome fic by the way... i dun like the end, 'cause it's depressing, but that's just me. tis very well written. _ tani doesn't like depressing endings.

Oh, i don't know if you read FMA fanfiction, but if you do, do you have any reccomendations? .
Kitsune Ria chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Good short! I love Wicked...and Chrno Crusade. I made a song fic to Wicked also for InuYasha...though it sucks beyond belief. Yours is so much better. Keep it up!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh how sad!
Valhara chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
O.O THIS WAS GREAT! Please, please, please, write more! I didn't think Rosette was out of character at all, I could actually picture all these things that she would feel and think. -

Chrono was great, too. Keep up the good work.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3