Reviews for Ink
Hefi chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I loved this. I think this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. And the poems are wonderfull. Plus, I adore this threesome.
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. That entire situation seems very nice. It feels so good to be drawn on, so I can envy being turned into a work of art, and I could just hear Remus reading it. Great job. :)
AppleD chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Damn. That was hot.
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
a very talented author. Keep writing.
NewOrleansLady chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Romantic
RandomDream chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very beautiful.

Amen. Haha. Thank you.
Eusebius chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow. That was incredibly sensual and intimate. Beautiful descriptions, I felt like I was there in the room. (And I wished I was, of course.) ;)

(Is that The Snow Fox by Susan Fromberg Schaeffer?)
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
well that was hot

art ... m yeah
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
What a sweet idea. They are both so charming in your stories.
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Beautiful... and I will look into the book.

I'd love to have Remus read me a little poetry... sigh...
LadyJanePendragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I loved it. I absolutely love siremione...great work:D..

peace and luve,

janie
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I dont do Smut at all achelly, but this I dont consider smut, it was very loveing and haveing experanced somkething like this (the body painting, NOT two guys at once *rolls her eye's*) I can tell you their's nothing smutty about it, it's a wonderful experance and I highly recomend it *blushes deeply then leg's it out the door with Black and Lupin* ;)

Pixie!

x
Tracy chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this was beautiful
papilionette chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
The simplicity of the title does not betray the sensuality that lies within. It was most erotic and quite sensual to read, no more feel how the brush followed the outlines and curves of Hermiones body with intricate designs. There was no doubt that even with little effort you could fool yourself into hearing a arousing, yet hypnotic voice reciting the poems and catching a whiff of that intoxicating aroma of the insence.
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007