Reviews for Fond Memories
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
What a sweet little fic! I'm so glad to have stumbled upon it! This seemed a very accurate scene from the future, and I loved how you wrote it! They were all in character and Kenji was adorable and...sigh. Wonderful job! )
iamALEX chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Thanks for supplying my morning need for fluff _

I’ve always been attached to stuff that’s been passed through generations…that TOP was truly something like that.

The topic of your fic is quite refreshing, that it is. _ Hehe…sorry couldn’t help but try Kenshin’s lines.

Make more…We’ll read it!
cute chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
how cute! Wish there was more!
Lady Battousai chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Aw, that was sweet!
Kitsune bell chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aw...I love the part "The Himuras didnt get much rest that night"...KK all the way!
Holding On To Heart chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Kenji has redish brownish hair it's darker than Kenshins and blue eyes
hotohori chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
kenji is sooo kawaii! k&k forever
dana chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
great fic. something nice to read after a long day.
RL chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
A lovely little story.
Fabulist chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Awwww! That was so cute! I love K and K fics! Great job!
Suomi Kyoko chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Wow... beautiful story... _ Kenji is so kawaii! But hey, I really loved the way you portrayed the characters' personalities in this. Good job! Keep it up! .
vee chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
that was beautyful!

just one small detail

you may hit me or even treat my life if I'm wrong

but in the ova's, when Tomoe is dead and Kenshin-sama walks away the house is burning, right?

well, IF I'm not mistaken, you can see a scene in the house while it's burning and IF I'm right, you can also (briefly) see his top left in the house AND burning.

it's not that I wanna spoil ya fanfic, but you said in your authors note that you didn't knew what happened to his stuff, sooo
sabacat chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
that was SOOOO sweet! _
Ccslilazngirly chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
!
Mystic Dragon chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Now I really have to read the manga. Wow, you're a great writer! Your stories are so...in character and precise! Every emotion is down pat! It's great! You're definately going on my favorite author's list. Oh, please write more K&K stuff! I love it! -