Reviews for Soulmates
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
seriously I'm in love with your story and the way your wrote it!BRAVO
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
I remember reading this. I can see Katie dating a model and Jessie having her life and both of them still wanting to be together. it was sweet and the ending was good but I think a little rushed.
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wonderful and very realistic AU. Please keep writing. Very well written.
Jackstanatoir chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
its good pms
sevenfold chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I just wanted to say i love your story. I like how you made them sutck on an iland together. Also I liked how Jessie thought Kaite was cheating but wasnt and the she was with was her sister.
Zellle chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
One of my favorite K/J stories! I love the whole story, especially the ending... :)
Permissiontorock chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
loved it!
Ky chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
I have to say this is one of my favourite Jessie/Katie stories I've ever read. Granted there were a lot of grammar mistakes and you misused a lot of words, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I especially liked the ending :).
Zena chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
This is by far the best fanfic I have ever read. It drew my into the story and made me feel everything that was going on, as if it were happening to me! I commend you on your writing and believe every word you said to be true! Life without love is a life not worth living! Brilliant, just brilliant!
lisa chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
very good... i almost died to read everything but is very good... is worth the reading...
Moonbeamhl chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
I love this story, good ending. Sequel?
auggy1984 chapter 9 . 5/25/2005
Wow good ending
auggy1984 chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Wow what a good chapter
Fingersmith75 chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
The plot is really interesting and solid. Nice work, I'm eager to read more. A couple of things trip me up, though. These two would be what, about 30, 31? Seems young for a big-time neurosurgeon and CEO. Also, what neurosurgeon has time to go home every single weekend? And I thought the "Thirteen" thing was unnecessary. I know it's meant to be a cute ERW tie-in, but it just makes me wonder, why would they both be watching a 15-year-old movie that wasn't exactly well known?
ghjk chapter 1 . 4/6/2005