Reviews for A Lady's Pirate
-pokes- Sequal pleease!

Really liked it ]

x
IWantThisAccountToBeDeleted chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
this story was pretty good but it wasn't the best i've read. jack was going all ooc in this fic. oh, & i also gotta point out something.

"'Oh, yeah, sure, Anamaria.' then she turned to Jack and said, 'We'll talk later, go play.'

'Okay.' then he grabbed his wood sword and ran off."

wasn't Kailey talking 2 james. i doubt jack would go go running off w/ his wooden sword anytime soon. lolz.
IMI-SKY chapter 21 . 6/3/2007
yay, this story was awesome, i absoloutly love it. Just a couple of little things, 1. there's not really a european accent, there are 45 different countries in europe each one with a different accent big difference between french accent and german accent. 2. Jack was slightly out of character

but apart from that it was great
fudgeapple11 chapter 12 . 10/27/2006
wow really good!
kitty-ness chapter 15 . 4/6/2006
lol looky here

let's count the "Oh"s

'Oh, good day, Kaillyn! You look beautiful, absolutely lovely!' she cried running to her.

'Oh, thank you, but I am in no comparison to you.'

'Oh, hush, they look like they fit you, does it feel alright?' asked Elizabeth, looking at her.

'Oh, Elizabeth, they're blah blah

'Oh, Kaillyn, you're welcome. It's just a little celebration gift.'

hahahaha i thought that was so kool!

i haven't finished but i really like ur story!

kitty-ness...meow...
Amanda chapter 21 . 1/24/2006
I loved your story. I read it all in one day. I loved it how real Jack and Kailly were. Maybe you'll write a sequel? Or even just another potc fic- iLOVED it!
Jonny Depps Girl chapter 15 . 11/18/2005
the storys ok but elizabeth wasnt a shopping fan she was more pirate the whole propper thing was just some thing she grew up with
Jacks Goddess chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
Aw! That was so cute! I loved your story so much I hope you write a sequl!
Slytherin Girl1988 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
OMG i love your story! I tried to leave a review for the last chapter but it wouldn't let me! Could you pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please make a sequel to this story! I noticed on your profile you said you are lutheran? What denomination are you? I go to a Lutheran Church Missouri Synod church. Well anyway I think you are a great author keep up the good work!
Moon Doll chapter 21 . 8/6/2005
OMG I just loved this story! I wish i could have Jack's baby...lol! He is so hot! Could you pretty pretty pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top make a sequel to this story!

Moon Doll!
Mrs. Cpt Jack Sparrow chapter 21 . 7/16/2005
OH! I love this story! More, please!
psychoticdncr chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
i would just like to point out that since the french invented "parley", it is the french word parler, which means to speak. now, i'm not sure which verb tense the pirates used, because any one that would work would still be pronounced the same. parle, parles, parle, and parler are all pronounced the same, so i don't know which spelling is correct. i just thought i'd point out the small fact of where the concept of parler came from, and alert you to your spelling mistake. yep yep. i didn't mean to sound prissy or anything- but these little things are just my pet peeves. but you definitly have a very good plot line going here, and i am loving every moment i spend reading your work.
Captain-Ammie chapter 21 . 7/1/2005
This was really cute! Good work.
SimplyNorma chapter 21 . 6/23/2005
I liked this alot. Wondering if ya was gonna do a sequel. Ya should. It was a very good story. I thought it was sweet. Even though Jack is a little OOC we don't exactly know how he reacts to romance and all. Great writing. Renata
Crystal Blue Dry Ice chapter 21 . 5/17/2005
This is so friggin awesome! I love this story...please let there be a sequal...*does a little anticipatory dance...*