Reviews for Picture Day
3dumplings3 chapter 15 . 5/21/2011

Kakashi finally shut the two boys up by grabbing some shirts and telling them to try them on.

Sakura glanced out the window as she waited for the two to come out of the dressing room. She smirked when she saw Gai-sensei and his team walk by. Throughout the week she had noticed TenTen and Neji growing steadily closer. She did a double take as they passed and couldn't help but grin. Five years ago, I never would have taken Neji for a hand holding type of guy. Then again, five years ago I never would have guessed I'd end up dating Lee, she thought happily.

Speaking of her boyfriend, Lee was slowly trailing behind his friends and beloved sensei. She looked at him pitifully, but couldn't help laughing at him.

"Lee-kun, will you please tell us, your ever faithful team, what horrible phenomenon has dampened your ever youthful exuberance?" Gai asked.

Lee looked up at his sensei with wide eyes, not that anyone could tell that they were any wider than normal. The distracted look on his face seemed to pain his sensei, but Lee was unable answer his question. Sakura simply shook her head and turned when she heard Naruto behind her. "I think you may have scarred him for life," she said.

Lee turned when he thought he heard his lovely blossom's voice. Unfortunately, Sakura's presence was marred slightly by the blond standing beside her. He looked at the blond in stunned horror for a moment, but when Sasuke stepped up beside the other two, Lee's eyes widened even more and he took off in the other direction.

Back in Suppanuku, Kakashi's students were laughing hysterically at the poor boy's expense. Lee's team gave them one glance before taking off after him. "What was that about?" TenTen asked.

Neji merely shrugged in response and fought to keep up with his sensei.

"Seriously," Sakura said several minutes later when the three of them had calmed down. "I think Lee may have been permanently scarred," she said.

"It's not my fault," Sasuke said.

"Yeah, sure it isn't," Sakura replied.

"No it really wasn't," Naruto added.

"Wait you mean," Sakura said looking at the two in disbelief. Naruto smirked at the baffled girl and comprehension slowly dawned on her. "Well that is something I never expected," Sakura stated.

"What is?" Kakashi asked walking up to them.

"Nothing," Sasuke replied loftily. Kakashi glared at his students, but none of them said anything. Sakura was still trying to take in what they had told her, so she wasn't even aware her sensei had asked a question. I can't believe it. If he claims it was his fault…that means Naruto… "Damn, about time," Sakura whispered as a silly grin made its way onto her face.

Kakashi got the feeling he had missed something really good.

I really don't get what happened there. Were Naruto and Sasuke doing some stuff, and came out covered in... you know?

Asides that, great story )
OnGuard chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
as soon as you stated the hinata/kiba pairing, you earned my hatred for life.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 18 . 9/8/2010
Actually a good and funny story, even if it didn't have a deep plot. I think you need to revise one of the later chapters, it was comparatively bad written (But I can't remember wich one, sorry).

I loved your Neji... And your SasuNaru kiss was awesome. Naruto was fun and smart, and sasuke was stupid: I like that. So bad you can't continue it... Some smut would have been really good... I didn't like your Kakashi much, he was a bit too crazy (but was funny as hell).

Well, thank you for the fic
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
haha! GREAT STORY! Reminds me of a story called The Mating Frenzy.
Silvery Crow chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
My eyes, my very perty eyes have just been scarred. Post a warning when your writing a pillow-biter story in your summary.
DanielNieves chapter 18 . 10/19/2009
Don't like yaoi so the story was ruined for me since I had to skim through chapters to avoid my favorite charachters making out. Otherwise it was good and detailed but I can tell you're definitely a chick with NaruSasu loving. This isn't a flame it was a damn good read but personally I can't stand yaoi when i comes to Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi.
J'aime Manga chapter 18 . 9/12/2009
I realize that this story has been up and finished for a long time, but this is the first time that I have read it. It was delightful. I laughed so hard over the funny moments and the ending is very satisfying. I have marked it as one of my favorites and I'm sure that I will re-read it several times in the future when I need a good laugh! Thanks for writing and publishing it!
the grey mage chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
excellent, excellent idea. but totally handled wrong. it went from a comedy to gay romance. a very lite romance.

i understand that this is an early work. its good to look back at a persons beginnings. but... man.
johnito05 chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
i like the strory alot but the chatpers were kinda short

one thing i didnt like was when u made Sasuke u kind ruined the story 4 me man... other than that it was good

at first i thought Sasuke might of like lee

i thought u was ganna put that little twist in guess not
runningfingers chapter 18 . 5/20/2008
Lovely story. This was really funny. I loved the whole Hokage and Lee plot/joke things. Not sure that that made sense... ANyway, good job!
Khellan Rafe chapter 18 . 5/3/2008
I gotta say, this story was hilarious! Not a fan of slash, but when it's used right and humorously, as seen here and in 'Ask Sakura', it's freakin great. Anyway, I'll read your other stories too. Big fan of Juniper already! Later.
micah.n10 chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
I really enjoyed every chapter in this story, and the final was great! My favorite thing? Every time Sakura said Kakashi would pay... classic!
Frathworth and Butts chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
Oh, I have to comment on the "streaking" parts in this story1 Hahaha, they are giving me the hiccups from laughing to hard! seriously, imagine naruto "streaking" by with an amused orwhatev, kakashi following him. The images! hahaha!XD

Gawd, this is a great story! Simply genious, shit girl were ever did you get that brain of yours..? Am going to continue reading now. Love the story!

Ja ne!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I know that fact that those green monstrosities are made of spandex is fanon, but I do not this it is cannon. Those...things are tight, but if they were made of spandex I think we would know WAY more about Gai and Lee that we really want. As it is, they don't sow even a hint of the muscle definition those two must have.

But this fic is fantastic, and I ask forgiveness for my rant.
azaneti chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
Love it! Wonderful humor!