Reviews for Enlightenment
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Awesome fic. In my opinion the best Heiji/Kazuha fanfiction I have ever read. Peace and Love my friend. Bye Bye XD
Kage Hasu chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
How cute. Shinichi and Kaito have it so hard with all the lying and secrets they keep from their other halfs. I wish something like this would happen in cannon, because Shinich's right, somethimes things happen that you don't expect (and you really don't expect to be shrunk) and you don't get to say 'hey, i love you.' cute
tanteigirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
i read this just after "dancing in the space", so i couldn't help crying again when hattori blames sinichi for not being there for ran

haha, i really like what you write

pretty much amazing stories all of them
topaz-tantei chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Awesome! Just... Awesome! I think that you portrayed the characters very nicely. I also have found myself wondering about Conan telling someone that if they wait too long, they might loose their chance forever. I think this is the first fic I've read where someone has actually mentioned that... and I've read a /lot/ of fics.

Anyway, great work! I loved this and am so glad that there was a second chapter. I do wonder about the aftermath of Heiji snapping at Conan though... ya know his feelings after that? Ah well, now I gots stuff to think about! :o)

Loved the story! A definite "favorites" addition!

topaz-tantei
NinjutsuRedPanda chapter 2 . 11/5/2005
Wow! Amazing! Perfectly written. I loved it!
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
I really enjoyed this, and I'm really glad there was a second chapter XD

Haiji is a bit.. *caugh*dense*caugh* ..I think you wrote the two out very well. 3
RanMouri82 chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
This was very sweet and romantic. I definitely agree with your concluding notes about the choices you made with Heiji and Kazuha's characters. The lack of greater obstacles between them would make the shift in their relationship less dramatic-and you captured that well. Keep writing!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
i loved it
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I LOVED IT
fireblazie chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
SQUE! *glomps you* I have been in such need of Heiji/Kazuha inspiration for so long, and dear god, you provided it! *jumps up and down* It was so sweet. And yes, it was just like Heiji to be so goshdarned CLUELESS about the entire situation that dear Conan had to be the one to fill him in on it... XD Ohh, it was so good, so good, so good. XD Loved this line, too, by the way. It was so..Heiji:

Kazuha: Look at the sunset.

Heiji: Technically, it's twilight..

LOL. Oh, but I loved it.
Fyliwion chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
So sweet! *giggles* Aboslutly adorable! Your right... the kawaii innocent romance does fit them more and its what makes them so sweet Love it!
chibi-Nao chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
you've finally updated!1

Great story! is this the end, or there's next chapter?

of course Heiji is not that kind of romantic person, but he's quite stupid to treat Kazuha this way, ignoring her!

i like the last part! Kazuha is the one to kiss him first?

wanna see Heiji kissing her next time!
Alena S. Anigor chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
*sparkles*

This is really one of the best Heiji/Kazuha fics here! And Conan-kun's comments are priceless! _

I hope you'll update soon! We need more HK!

*adds sapph-san's story to the favorites*
Neil chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Taht was one of the greatest fic's i've ever read. Excellent Job. I kept laughing.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
XD Yay! Ever since I read that chapter where Heiji and Kazuha were locked up in that one basement.. (yeaahh, that one where Heiji wanted to leave his last words to her so that she could "treasure them in heaven" XD) I've been hooked on them. ) It's such a pity that there aren't too many Heiji/Kazuha stories out there. This one looks promising. Hope you continue and update soon! )