Reviews for Redux
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Another excellent tale. Wonderful writing , sorry it's taken so long to find these! Your talent and my fave team are a perfect match. Love your humor mixed with action, emotion and a bit of whump,
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
*thumbs up* Like the church scene.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I loved the whole sweep through incidents in Rodney's life that ring true, interspersed with the infirmary and how they got into the trouble in the first place.

The hopping back and forth is done extremely well, without being jarring. It's helped by Rodney deliriously muttering in one time period about another. An incredibly effective device!

Great story!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Six year olds would still be considered Daisies.
SGAFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I absolutely loved that. I loved the unorthodox story telling of shifting different pieces of the story around and telling them out of order. I loved the church/piano scene with McKay and the banter between the team was so spot on.

What a great read! Thank you! :)
SaraJo chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Congratulations, fantastic story, I've read a lot of fan-fiction and have gradually been building up a list of my favourite writers. This is the first of your stories I have read, you made my list after the first few paragraphs. Thanks.
SaJi chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
*love!*

I really loved reading this story, especially the beginning scene for some reason. keke I just really loved how you wove all the different pieces together and really liked the internal angst and reflextion of it all.
Llanea chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
fantastic!
Jane chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Chicken McBeaver... *giggles*
krysalys chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
*glomps fic*

I love the ease with which you wrote the transition between dreaming and awakening. Wish like hell I could do that.

And of course the voices of the characters were spot on.

*huggles fic*

And also of course I loves me mah Rodney-whump! ;)

-}-

PS - excellent back story, BTW.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Excellent story!
Delka chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
thanks
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I so love to read your stories last thing before bed...*sigh of pure, blissful contentment*

Trish

P.S.-I'm a good speller, my grammar is excellent, and I love your work. Could I be your beta reader? Then you could blame any flaws on me! P
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
oh as McKay would say: this is GOLD! I love your humour and the way you write McKay and Sheppard is spot on. I absolutely LOVED this story.

The first scene had me totally hooked. Beautifully written. Bossy Sheppard (after the first stages of poisoning)was exciting and amusing. McKay's talk on metronomes was thought provoking and I loved the technique/piano thoughts. And the pjs? hehe Well done!

Thanks so much!
Delka chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
The whole Barbie doll piece was priceless! That got a grin on my face! Nice story! And thank you!