Reviews for Hells Angels
anon chapter 12 . 6/18
omgi love your story :( please continue writingit
frh chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I like it but you should put a real end to it imean the end doesnt seem to make sense at all
ZivaMalfoy chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
Hiiiiii. So basically I love your Draco and Pansy. While they're not the ones from the books, I'm still obsessed with them. Draco is so cute with Pansy it's adorable. He worries so much about her and cares really deeply. It's hard to believe they've been dating for little over a year; you can tell that they love each other SO much. Agh so obsessed. And I love Mr. and Mrs. Sansom. Definitely my favorite kind of grandparents/parents. I hope you update because I read this entire story in one day and need more! Draco and Pansy are just so sweet and gushy and amazing together. Pansy really gets Draco and I love his obsession with electricity- I can actually see Draco being really curious about that stuff once he gets over his hatred for Muggles. Update soon! Love the story!
Vicky chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
Please finish off the story. :( I love the Dransy pairing so much and there is just not enough fanfic about Dransy. x
The-Man-Who-Let-The-Boy-Live chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Cute, really cute. I kinda imagined that in private that's how they would act. Even if Pansy is an obnoxtious ( fill in the blank)
bucktooth chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
So I guess the story won't be updated any time soon, but I would like to say that this was one of the stories I was most excited for.. I really like the kind of simple and calm way of storytelling and Draco and Pansy are so sweet (to each other). I would have really liked to see the completion of this story and whatever conflict you were planning for this!
CSnow chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
Just found your story-it's very sweet! I have to wonder how long they can keep hiding from the wizarding world and the war, but I hope for a while yet. Although once the baby is born, there's the question of accidental magic... I wonder if some will happen when Pansy gives birth?

Will you go into why they left the wizarding world? Maybe as a flashback?
VenusRising chapter 12 . 5/16/2008
I love this story! Everything about it is so engaging from Draco's fascination with electricity and Pansy's friendship with Mrs. Samson and the waitresses at the restaurant. I hope there will be more to come.
Stephie Ross chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
5OTH

review

i love this story one of

my favorites

i hope to see more of this

please

i cant wait for more chapters

this is magnificent

perfect & flawless

hugs & kisses
Lizzete chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
Absolutely loved your story!

Please, keep writing it, it's very interesting .
KAZZA chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
hey im kazza

i love your story it is the best i have read and i am a big DRACOPANSY fan and i have read like nearly all of them and for me to say your story is the best is a big thing

i just love it so much keep it up your stories are really inspiring and funny i love fluffy stories please dont quit this story i hate it when great stories these go down the drain coz retards critisize them just ignore them your story is great keep writting stories bout draco and pansy and keep me posted for when the next chapters are coming out and if you've have writ anymore

i love your story

love from KAZZA
pinehead chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
I think I've already reviewed this, but no harm done with reviewing again...

*fangirl moment* I LOVE this story! WE!

Reminds me of why I ship Draco/Pansy! Don't be disappointed by the lack of reviews, it is Summer afterall. But I crave backstory though. How d'you think they met and how were they at first towards each other? How about the other Slytherins and stuff? (No you don't really have to add that-it's more of a suggestion.) I think my brain is quite empty now...

Enjoy your Summer and "Next chapter, please!"
redfox1186 chapter 12 . 7/6/2007
great story! i haven't seen alot of this kind (DM and PP living as muggles) and it was nice to read something different. hope to read more soon!
Chris chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Oh sorry, I tend to read but not review... I actually love this story and am glad you brought it back to life. Also we've not heard from the 'magical people' for a long time now, but I'll be silent in case you're planning something, don't want to ruin any surprise... And I'm guessing Pansy wasn't very good at potions, lol, since she does not cook very well. Hehe, that was pretty clever of Draco, though I can understand why he'd rather avoid weepy girls (women).
sugarbabe1 chapter 12 . 7/2/2007
Hey there! I've been reading this for awhile and i must say I simply LOVE IT! D/P are so cute! Post more soon please!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »