Reviews for Too Late for Love
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Damn, but you had me going for a minute.
Lovely.
xXSilent-RoseXx chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I loved this story. Especially the part where Harry comes back and sees Severus, very nicely captured emotion
DestinyWitch chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
really nice. i really liked it so no criticizer.
LittleMrsAdams chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
good story :) i really cant blame harry for leaving severus. but i am glad that they got back together! dont feed the flames to your dog, he might get indigestion...roast marshmallows with them instead :)
coko-sam chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
There are tears in my eyes. *Sigh*
atypicalsnowman chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Four years after you posted it and I think this is my fourth time reading it.

Love this fic and was happy when someone mentioned it on Snarry fic find. Love Severus' reaction to Harry's departure.

Saving it so I don't lose it this time. Will read it again.

- snow
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This is a well written story. Harry in here annoyed me though. A failure of a relationship is never one person's fault and instead of trying to work things out he basically decided to run away. He expected intimacy so why not be the first one to initate it? Snape was not to blame for all of it. It didn't sound like he tried to be romantic either, he just waited for the other to start acting.

Thankyou for hearing me rant.
SeveredMind chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I read this fic a long time ago and forgot to favorite it. I've been trying to find it ever since and finally I've found it again and immediately favorited it! I truly do love this fic, how it's written and the emotions it invokes. I'm a sap for happy endings and this fic definitely puts a smile on my face each time I read it. Thank you so much for submitting such a wonderful piece. It is truly an uplifting work of art, in my opinion. I'm sure you're tired of my gushing, so I'll end this here.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
this was great! great job!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
short, but sweet. good job :)
Shiva'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
i loved it. loved it. made me smile when he forgot his ticket. you made my day.
BlissBeMine chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
So cute!
aradonai chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that was so sweet! you captured their emotions so beautifully. Great job!

aradonai
kiki chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Just, so good! (Tear...) I Love it!
pilas14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I was Pilas when I reviewed before but I'm in desperation for more ss/hp so I'm going back and looking at all the old fics. :) This one is still one of my favorites. :) I love it and love you my dear little author. *hug*