Reviews for Too Late for Love
aradonai chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
that was so sweet! you captured their emotions so beautifully. Great job!

~aradonai
kiki chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Just, so good! (Tear...) I Love it!
pilas14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I was Pilas when I reviewed before but I'm in desperation for more ss/hp so I'm going back and looking at all the old fics. :) This one is still one of my favorites. :) I love it and love you my dear little author. *hug*
no-brainer chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
so cute! I actually thought he was leaving...tears...
Rachel-Louise chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i liked this story, but i would liked to have seen what happened after harry came home it seemed to end too soon. but i greatly enjoyed it x
il chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
the story was lovely, i realy felt severus pain when he cryed,so i realy feel it was short and to the point.

do you have other stories of SS/HP? if the answer is yes, where can i find them?

Il
I want to marry Severus chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh I really like the line 'towards the past which had suddenly become his future'. It's lovely that Harry and Snape got a second chance.
chewynut chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
i've read this story about fifteen times now, and it still makes my eyes water everytime i get near the end.

its so wonderful! severus really is IC!

out of all the breakups ive ever read, this is the one i go back to time and time again. its great!
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I don't think it's possible to not like it :P I certainly loved it lol It was brilliant! I loved how you've kept Snape so IC :)

~ Raven
jefa chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love your story. It makes me tear up everytime I read it. I always comeback to it when I need something to smile about and hope for in my life.
Joey chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Ah, I loved it. Ahaha, it was a bit of a cliche you know, but sometimes cliches are wonderful. Especially if they're written like that
Jadzia chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
This is deliciously romantic and oh so sweet. Well written and without the usual grammar mistakes I see often at this site. Good show!
KingLeechi chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I really love this story. Please try and continue this story because it has so much potential. Keep it up!
mokipuppy chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Wow, that was really good! I'm rather sorry, but I need to make this reveiw short so that I can see if you've written any mor good snarry. If it turnes out you havent, shame on you! If you have...*raises arms to the heavens* THANK YOU!

But thank you anyway for this ficlet! So, so cute!
xikum chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Thanks everso for bringing them back together! I caught myself holding my breath at the end, praying that you wouldn't...thank goddess, you didn't!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »