Reviews for For the One I Love
Starlight016 chapter 20 . 1/13
This story is so so good! The conclusion will be so good I can feel it
Carpathian Rose chapter 20 . 11/15/2020
Update!
Carpathian Rose chapter 9 . 11/14/2020
...this is strangely good. And interesting. I'm not very familiar with Seiya, but I know who he is. I ship Diamond and Serena but so glad I saw this!
sisily817 chapter 20 . 10/25/2020
Great chapter! And much respect for continuing the story for this long, thank you!
YoLO1992 chapter 20 . 8/28/2020
Holy shit! WELCOME BACK! I am actually curious about the 1993s usagi now, what happened to her.
Jsanyaz chapter 20 . 8/18/2020
I really love your story.
Hope you will finish it. Awsome job! Congrats!
invincibleironman chapter 20 . 7/24/2020
just started reading this and i am enthralled the whole story is amazing! you're doing great!
Lisa Roader chapter 20 . 7/8/2020
Thanks for the new chapter. I really enjoyed the planning of serenity and Diamond. I am happy to see that the end is in sight.
Starlight016 chapter 19 . 11/12/2019
Please update soon, us you’re readers are getting restless
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2019
I love this story, it’s really bittersweet. I’ll be waiting the finale :)
Starlight016 chapter 19 . 10/9/2019
I love this story so much. I’m ready for a bittersweet ending
Lisa Roader chapter 18 . 11/25/2018
Wow! I can’t believe this came back, this had one of my favorite fan fic premesis and was also one of my favorite reads. Thanks for uploading a new chapter after all these years it made me really happy. I hope life goes good for you. And if worse comes to worst and you have to drop the story again (though I hope not) I’m still greatful.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Rini?
beavtifvltragedy chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
My heart is breaking! You haven't posted in three months.. I love your story! It took me an incredibly short amount of time to read it and fall in love with it. The feels right now are just too much! Keep writing, your amazing at it!
Barbie chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
I really like the story thus far. Part of me wishes I watched the original sailor moon 100% to compare it, but with how well the story is told it also feels like I don't need to :). I'm also glad to see that something is finally happening with the time keys being so close to each other or at least that what it looks like to me at the end of the chapter