Reviews for What It Means
Desiree1717 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
This was great! I like how you make the characters seem like leaders rather than shallow cartoon characters!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Are you ever going to finish this story? I'd like it if you did...

Spark
fluting-through-life chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Well, as it has been a little less than 5 years since your last update, it seems safe to assume that you aren't going to continue. I did, however, greatly enjoy the ride up until this point. This fic definitely had some potential and I really would have liked to see where you went with it, but, alas, it was not to be. Anyway, this was very well written and I've enjoyed it thus far. Thanks for leaving it up anyway, despite probably not continuing with it.
cai-ann chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
hey, i rally like this i hope you continue it and up-date soon, i want to see why screamer did what he did :) Cai-ann
starkling chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
Eh, this is a good story but it seems that you aren't going to continue it, are you? That is too bad, really. I'd love to read more.
ArahsiHasLeft chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
Well well, what have we here? A fantastic story, with Starscream featuring heavily, no less. But, gasp, no update since the dark ages? What's happening? Has this been consigned to hell? I hope not. Though, when stories go unfinished for so long, chances are that's how they'll stay, I'll not give up hope that somewhere in the deep recesses' of your mind, the rest of this story is valiently attempting to break out and free, so I'll cheer for it over here for as long as it takes. I'm young at heart, I can wait.
eeyop1428 chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
hey, why don't you update this story? it's soo good! i think you wrote this very fluently and clearly; that's what made me want to read more of this. and not only that, i am interested in reading about the relationship between TC and Starscream, there are so many questions about the latter's motives and feelings toward things. and it's quite emotional how TC feels about all this, but not in an emo way, which is good.

you've done a great job - don't stop now!
Kittona chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
please, please, please update! I really want to know what happens next! please?
Systemscrash chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
I must say that this is quite a lovely story! It's not often enough that I can find a very in-character and apparently well-thought-out exploration into the seeker trine, hahaha.

It's such a shame that this hasn't been updated in about two years. Ah well, dead fics are dead. Just thought I'd drop a line and say I appreciated the read! :D
Kenjirose chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Aw deep down where they cannot see it they do care about each other :) They just never find it lol
Francesca Zatnik chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Even though this story has not been updated in many years, I know you are still around. This was either the first or second transformers fanfic I ever started reading, and I'de really love it if you gave us some more.
Hari Koen chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
This is a great story and it's very well written. Please write an ending for it.
Shadir chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
Do I like fic, will you continue him?
A Mad Countess chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
This story is just too interesting to leave it like that!

oddstick chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
This is turning out to be quite the interesting story. I like the strong characterizations. I've always had a softspot/interest in the Seekers relationships and the love/hate between 'Scream and Megatron.