Reviews for Adriel Interrupted
Scorpion DOADA chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Hey,

Love the idea of Inuyasha & Crest of stars crossover. & U picked my favorite character Sesshoumaru... Love the OC Adriel too... U have not continued the story for some time now... Hope u have not abandoned it... Its a wonderful creation... U should complete it... I am following the story so please continue writting K...
DCWestby chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
You're a pretty good writer, this story could be a bit longer per chapter, but I wont press you much on that... do you have the books or the dvds by chance?
DCWestby chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
No offense meant but people have different definitions of the term "extra long" in reguards to chapters. Granted I realize how much my video resolution distorts from say 12x10 as it is 19x12 and so it appears a lot shorter to me than someone on a small screen. Anyway, I'm not done with the story yet, just thought to comment.
Ami Byron chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
Please continue this story! I love that you have combined two of my favortie mangas!
that man chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
nice to see you didnt foget about this story. i hope the next chapter comes out a litel soner. :) still grate chapter hope to see more
iloveatem chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
KAWAI! (spazes) OMR I loved that chapter! You do Sesshomaru's personality wonderfully! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OF I WILL SICK ATEMU ON YOU!

Atemu: Say what? I'm not killing anyone this week!

(sigh) Fine...but UPDATE SOON!
Neferius chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Not too bad. It's nice to see chapter five but one can only wonder when six will be released.
Mysterious Poet chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
It was kind of short, and not all that visionary. Sorry if you think I don't like your story, I do. But the fact is, is that you could make it more imaganitive.
Honor'n'QuincyPride chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
A neat entrance for your Crest of The Stars/Inuyasha crossover. I'm going to read on.
that man chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
no i dont think thay should it just wouldent be as funny

... (iloveatem) i think your right shisomoru and pervert just dont make senins.
XxRhythm-BreakxX chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Yes,I think Sesshomaru and Adriel should kiss. Your story was great! Keep writing.
iloveatem chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Most excellent chapter. BUT HOW COME YOU ENDED IT LIKE THAT ARRGG! _
iloveatem chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
You must write more. If you don't, I will die, and then Atemu wouldn't be too happy with you. I never thought the words "Sesshomaru" and "pervert" could go in the same sentence, but I guess I was wrong. Please continue your story! I positively LOVE IT! I MUST READ MORE! You captured Sesshomaru's personality perfectly, and do I sense a bit of romance coming along? Ahh! Naraku! I must know what happens! Update soon ! PLEEZ!
The Forever Dreaming Kat chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Elvin princess? THE ABRIELS ARE NOT ELVES! sorry but they are genetically engineered humans-created toi better suit life in space...Your kinda way off...sorry-

Katz
Invisible-chan chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
SESSHY!*glomps* It's gonna be Adriel/Sesshou, isn't it? I might as well read even though I don't really take to other Sesshoumaru pairings other than Rin/Sess.