Reviews for Ironically So
Irene O'Reilly chapter 23 . 7/9/2010
dear stasya,

please dont give up this story! i know you said you had writers block but please re read you story and please add more to it! you claim that its emo but in truth its not! it has a serious edge to it which is exactly how it should be! voldemort is rising to power and people are dying daily at this point it time! your writing is amazing and you use wonderful description in everything. your one of the better writers ive read from! J.K. Rowling would be proud! please continue with this, it truely is wonderful and you have wonderous talent. i hope to read the rest of this story as soon as possible.

your avid reader

Bliethe Arte Deneverek
454647675 chapter 23 . 6/14/2007
mm great story, loved the way you didn't overdo (most) of the emotions and actions [although you might want to rework the bit where they fight the morning after Lil's discovery; it is a bit awkward].

However. YOU"RE KILLING ME HERE GIRL... HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME HANGING WITH AN ENDING LIKE THAT OH NO I SHALL GO COMMIT SUICIDE THEN COME BACK FOR CAP08! sorry. anw, keep writing (:

geoff
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 23 . 11/27/2006
Oh come on! Stop your self-pitiying and get on with it. And stop insulting us! We're are a couple of persons out here who actually spend our time reading it, and if you're calling the story crap, then you're calling us stupid for reading it. See, logic always finds a way.
tm7 chapter 23 . 11/22/2006
Good story. Write more.
sumdea chapter 22 . 3/22/2006
awesomeness. update
smilin4sweetheart chapter 22 . 3/6/2006
really good please continue!
thislittlespark chapter 22 . 11/12/2005
WOW! Such a long and exciting and good chapter hehe :) I love it!
nightfireangel chapter 22 . 11/11/2005
very very very good
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 22 . 11/9/2005
awesomeness! o not a good convo 2 interupt maybe? lol anwya update aspa.
Lmnop567 chapter 22 . 11/7/2005
Hello! Well, my name is Amy, just like that person that flamed you.., but I am nicer D

I think your story is excellent! I mean every once in a while I get a litle bored, but that happens to me a lot. Silly attention span! It did seem a little uhh drawn out in the beginning, but drawn out is much more prefered to me that rushing right into romance. I'm used to long chapters, so the cute little short ones made me surprised. Not particularly surprised in a bad way.. just it was different. The way you incorperate the characters makes me smile.

I think someone said before that Erika needs more action? I agree, but I don't think it should be like really major. *shrug* I dont really know.. I'm just babling now really.

I'm really tired and have had a long day, so Terribly Sorry if this makes no sense.

Please keep writing, and I'll try to be patient. *grumble*
Katie chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
lovely story

i just love romance and angst or drama stories xD

keep up the good work and update soon please
beckus chapter 21 . 10/23/2005
love it!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 21 . 10/19/2005
i dont really want amelia 2 have a big part in the srory especially if its just 2 try 2 break up lily and james.. its 2 cliche' lol sry but thats just my opiniopn anyway update asap.
Anne chapter 21 . 10/18/2005
YES! I am so happy that they're finally getting together...words can't describe my feelings right now!

YAY!

:D

Okay, now that I have that out of my system...

I don't really have much of an opinon about Amelia - I guess she could cause trouble. That sucks for me 'cause I want to see Lily and James happy and together, but if it works with the story, go for it.

I like Erika a lot and would love to see more of her! ;)

Great chapter.

I look forward to the next.

Anne ;)