Reviews for 12: Blind Man's Bluff
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Aah! Cool!
Avatar2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Um...John. Five already has the blond she wants.
zeilfanaat chapter 13 . 7/23/2005
Interesting! Nice job!
darkhelmetj chapter 13 . 4/9/2005
Mars! Whoa, I don't think Penny will like that very much. ;) That said, I loved the bit with Betty. Grandma was simply priceless! Oh, and the pig latin mandarin. I tried that the other day out of curiosity. Boy, John must have been less than sober to try that . . . ;) Anyway, this was a great end to a great story. The rescue was intense, but so were the dynamics between the family members. I absolutely love the way you handle their relationships! At least Alan finally got what he deserved . . .
Agent Five chapter 13 . 4/5/2005
Yup. Fabulous! As wonderful as expected with a little hint of even better. Hope to share in the journey to the red planet real soon.
Opal Girl chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Its over already. Boo Hoo ! Is there perhaps a story and a rescue involving John and the Mars mission? More Gordon and Tintin? Will Alan survive Grandma? Don't keep us waiting long.
barb from utah chapter 13 . 4/3/2005
I truly enjoyed this story. It is definitely up to your high standards. Are you really sending John to Mars? Sounds like the beginning of another great story. Keep up the great work.
Tikatu chapter 13 . 4/3/2005
John is going to Mars? That's going one farther than the old man, isn't it? Wonder what Jeff's reaction to it will be. But he does have the time since Five's new home won't be built for some months now. Hope this means another fic is in the pipeline, girlfriend! And I was happy to help out.
barb from utah chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
This chapter is really interesting. I like the way the foam and Scott showed up at the same moment. He will be alright? I hope. I do truly enjoy your stories. I haven't read anything like them.
Agent Five chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
Fantastic! It's always a pleasure to find your name next to some new fodder and yet again you don't disappoint (gad, how DO you do it?).

The characters in your TB world have really grown and are so wonderful. The fact that it's AU gives it originality and there's so much more of your own imagination coming through which must be very satisfying - especially when so many people enjoy reading it. Oh, it's tempting to gush on but I'd only be seconding what others have so rightly said and so I'd like to simply agree with them wholeheartedly!

Please continue!

(P.S. Only thing that had me puzzled was the last name of the King of England. Our monarchy weren't keen on their Teutonic heritage (which was courtesy of Queen Victoria's man) and so changed their last name to 'Windsor' a few generations ago. Really not that important a detail and rather insignificant when compared to the genius of this work but - hey - I'm just doing my job!)
darkhelmetj chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Gah! I am so sorry about not reviewing up until this point! *bows in apology* I didn't realise how close my lab finals were, and they crept up on me quite suddenly.

I am absolutely in love with this story. Granted, I love all of your stories, but this one is riveting. I LOVED the bit with John and TB5 at the beginning - the line about the blonde at the bar had me falling off my chair laughing! But I also love the atmosphere that you've woven. The entire story is filled with this electric tension, even during the most normal of scenes. I wonder whether Gordon will be all right or not. Heck, I even wonder what will happen between John and Alan when the older finally catches up with the younger for his little comment about icicles! *starts laughing again* I don't think I have to say 'please continue'. I think I need to say, 'don't even think of stopping'. ;)

btw, I did get your picture. It's amazing how T5 can have so much personality as a bunch of graphite ones and zeros! ;)
Opal Girl chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Yeah, Gordon's safe . . . or is he? I love where you've chosen to make your chapter endings. I have one question, where has Gordon's accent gone? It was during the first story in Macedonia that I noticed the accent was very different from his brothers which hinted at a different upbringing. Is Gordon still having memory problems? I continue to hope that you will write the story of Jeff getting Gordon back with the rest of his family. Can't wait to see where this story is going.
Tikatu chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
Oh, no! What's happened with Gordon's foot! I hope he hasn't lost any toes or anything; it might cramp his swimming career. Great chapter, very racing-the-clock tense. Good to see Scott to the rescue, and John, too. I'm glad that John didn't get to reprogram Scott's chip, wouldn't want a "disease vector" or "dangerous escaped mental patient" for a brother. My question is: if he was puzzled about who was lurking near the sleds in chapter 9, why didn't he ask Five for a status check then? He would have discovered it was Scott... or would he?
barb from utah chapter 9 . 3/29/2005
Okay what happens next? I can hardly wait. What a cliffhanger.
clairie chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
'even isicles gotta have love lifes'

Alan is very very dead!

John Tracy, the human icicle!

I think it could work.