Reviews for Fathers and Sons
Kel chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
You know the reason why Humera would have gotten pregnant is precisely because she was on 3 different pills at once? Her body would have been so confused!

EIther way, good story.
IVIaedhros chapter 21 . 6/21/2007
Heh, a complete soap opera and so much melodrama that I nearly gagged...and I loved it. Hoot's eyes are a funny way to look at the world.
Donna Lynn chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
?

I'm a little confused? The story started out about Hoot's daddy then it went into Diana's lump? I still loved it but it's not done.
Donna Lynn chapter 20 . 6/1/2005
It's like handling a very very very very drunk me!
Donna Lynn chapter 19 . 6/1/2005
That's still one of my favorite lines in the entire story!

"I got through three pills!" or something like that lol! All I know is I laughed my ass off for an hour strait afterwards.
Donna Lynn chapter 18 . 6/1/2005
You do such good BHD stories! There's just no other way to describe them except good ol' home grown stories!
Donna Lynn chapter 17 . 6/1/2005
That would be scary!
Donna Lynn chapter 16 . 6/1/2005
The conversations between Hoot and Sanderson are always priceless!
Anna Jamisen chapter 21 . 6/1/2005
i loved this. great job!
Donna Lynn chapter 15 . 5/28/2005
I liked the doctor he had a good bedside manner.
Anna Jamisen chapter 15 . 5/28/2005
ohh no, i love diana, don't let anything happen to her!
Donna Lynn chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
I like how you can have funny with serious at the same time. That takes talent my dear. Keep'em coming.
Donna Lynn chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
Another heartwrenching chapter!
Haley2 chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
Oh! This story, actually all your stories about Hoot and Diana are amazing! I've tried searching everywhere to find fanfics containing Hoot and your's are the best, you actually get what I think his character would be like when around family and stuff. Most people right him so OOC it's impossible to read. I hope she doesn't get cancer and it's nothing, I couldn't handle that type of sad drama! Anyways, keep on with what you're doing, it's amazing so far, thanks!
Lady Hades chapter 13 . 5/25/2005
Oh man, give the girl a break! Cancer, jeez, hope it is just nothing.

Good chapter, Sanderson and his wife should have their own T.V show.

Cheerio