Reviews for Never Wanted This
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Well. This is pretty disgusting. How can someone like this become a great warrior and king? I'm glad there is not further update. This is sickening.
Kira chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Oh, this is rather the end D:
What a pity!
I would like to know what happened next.
Abbster13666 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I love this soooooo much! I long for it. I crave it. You can't possibly fathom the depths of my love for this story. This is my new favorite LoTR fic besides that one I once read which was the ame coupling actually. (What can I say, Aragorn/Legolas is... Passionate) anyways, to the point. Please update soon! Please! I'm on my knees! I'm begging without any dignity! I will kiss your feet if you want me to! ( figuratively of course, I don't know what you look like to do it in real life. Lol. ) seriously though, in all seriousness please update ASAP. I can't stop thinking about it. It is driving me crazy. I need more. It is killing me. Please, save me. Release me from my misery.
Wincenty chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Only nine chapters? Only nine?! God, why?! I want more!
StoopdFoxx chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Crap!

This whole story gave me a harrd asss BONER!

I was like omg this is soooo f**king awesome!

Lovely detail
Capricorn Queen chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
I love this story. You are an amazing writer, I can't find a single fault in your writing! I know that this story has been abandonned for a number of years, but I hope you continue with this story. If not then I wish you luck on your writings!
LauratheLittle chapter 9 . 9/11/2009
It has obviously been a couple of years since you have updated this story, but I wanted to tell you that it was really good, and you should have kept going.
Kaylee716 chapter 9 . 2/12/2009
*SIGH* I miss this story... *Sniffle, Tear, Sob*
A fan chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
I hope you haven't given this up... it's a good story. You can't leave it just when things might be looking up ;_;
Concise Complexity chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
Yay happy moment! Mebbe it'll go uphill from here? *crosses fingers* How angsty! Kind of odd how it makes me want to cry and yet I enjoy reading it all the same...

Love your fic!
Some loud person chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Please update this soon!

It is very well written and I would love it if you continued :D

...please?
goddesscal chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
Update please?
estelstheone chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Man, I had a devil of a time trying to review the second time here. But I finally figured out what to do. Please tell me you're going to update soon and that you'll be writing more of your 'Enslaved' fic (I can't wait to read more of that). I check rather obsessively for updates but can only assume you're busy!
Tai-sensei chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
This story is awesome. The intense abuse and over riding angst. It's amazing. I feel so bad for aragon. Will he ever be freed. Thanks so much for posting. Please I must see more. best wishes and good waves.
msmf2 chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
Yay! See. Told you I'd read more later. Though it is midnight. I'm not tired. Huh. Great story. A little on the dark side but I like it. Please update!