Reviews for To Wish for Happiness
Neko113h chapter 15 . 2/19/2017
I really like the fanfiction and hope the next chapter will be out soon.
Hell Berry chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I hope you come back.. :') I like this fanfic tho and well I can't wait for the next chapter.. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2015
Espero la continuaciĆ³n, realmente me ha encantado tu historia 3
Sandra chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
Good day! What year is it now? It's already 2015 and seven years have passed since you updated this work! It's - should I say - the most nerve-tensing fanfic in Rurouni Kenshin I've read only in this site... I'm looking forward for updates regarding the upcoming new chapters that you'll make. Nice work, though it was cut short in Ch 15. Well then, keep this work up on the progress! Lots of love and kisses:-*!
D chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Imagine, I'm reading this in 2014! Oh my! Hahaha... It seems you were really born to write an Aoshi-Kaoru Fic. You last updated this fic 8 years ago and someone's still reading it. I hope you can finish the story.
Keating's Disciple chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
This is one of my favorite Kaoru-Aoshi fanfics. I do hope you upload another chapter. And after writing this, I hope you'd write another story about this pairing. I love Kaoru and Aoshi together. :) We need more Kaoru-Aoshi fanfics!
MidnightSilver chapter 15 . 2/5/2010
Please finish this! I really like it!
NiminariAmriath chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
very good, looking forward to an update ;-)
kawaii-sensei chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
still no update :(

i really love your story and i've read & reread it 5 times since last year...

i'm begging for an update, onegai...
vamp1987 chapter 15 . 10/22/2008
This is a very interesting story. I'm liking Kaoru and Aoshi together. You also stayed within character. I can't wait to see what they tell Misao and her reaction.
iryko chapter 15 . 6/13/2008
Omg you are the absolute best! Love the story (: Love Aoshi too!:D :D
sahari-sousuke chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
You did a very good job of making the flow from one part of the story to the next seem coherent even after a year's time. Good job. I hope you update again soon!
Alexis chapter 15 . 5/25/2008
Please update
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 15 . 4/12/2008
kyahh, that was so cute, they finally kissed and everything! yay!, i've read this story before i just forgot to review it, oh i was 5 chapters behind, not cool. I was soo happy when they said "I love you" to each other. I liked how even though it's only been a month, they way they feel in love was very honest, i mean Kaoru had been so dense of Aoshi's feelings for her, and she didn't really think about the concequences that well just only focusing if she was truly in love with Aoshi! soo cute. Now Misao's back. please please keep writing!
Luv's-lyric chapter 15 . 4/10/2008
Great chapter! Please don't keep us waiting another year!