Reviews for Stuck in love
PsychoTherapy chapter 20 . 8/31/2006

You do know that I'll love you if you update right?

Cuz I really, really will..

This story rocks so far..

Sometimes it gets a little hard to read cuz of the formatting (like in chap eighteen..)

But otherwise its really good so far!

-big puppy dog eyes-

Evil lady X chapter 20 . 4/4/2006
i like it very much it shows what the hell am i saying? it kicks ass. i love it i to think pyro's sexy in the movie. well gotta go have my own fan fics to work on update soon. and i don't think pyro can go a full week with out fire even i can't.
kyo-kitty chapter 19 . 7/22/2005
Hey i was watching that on sunday and now ive been playing the music for the last few days... how ironic is that. I likedtis chappie alot. cant wait for the next. O im gonna c the fantastic 4 2morrow.
KittyHellsing chapter 18 . 7/6/2005
Warm moment! Aw and yet again Pyro is a complete idoit! Woo!
kyo-kitty chapter 18 . 7/6/2005
glad u updated this. poor poor poor Pyro... btw ill email the origin of the name kyo-kitty to u.
kyo-kitty chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
Aww so sweet. i especially liked the 'Then he heard John’s voice in his head. “X-woman!”' part. talk to u on aim later. o and btw im gonna start a new movieverse fic. update soon, Or else... lol
Kitty Helsing chapter 16 . 6/17/2005
Yay! Gambit is a X-Man and Pryo is still an idoit! WOO! My life is complete I can die now! Wait. Is that a good thing?
kyo-kitty chapter 16 . 6/16/2005
O hehe poor Remy. U were rite. cant wait till the next chapter.
shadowcatfan89 chapter 15 . 6/8/2005
Is Kitty and Pyro getting together? I hope they do because they make a really good couple even though i am a die hard lancitty and kietro fan.
tigerfreako1 chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
YOU ARE SO FREAKISHLY SCAREY! ROGUE AND PIETRO, I'M GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR AGES! I t was even worse when my best friend was telling our others friends about the fan fiction we're going to write! Oh that was embarrassing!
tigerfreako1 chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
You are SO funny. The way you write is COOLIES!

I also like the profile thing, that was cool. 'Roguey was crying, poor Roguey!'
tigerfreako1 chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
~Cracks into uncontrolable laughter~ I was giggling all of the bit with Winnie the Pooh! IT WAS SO FUNNY!

I like the story too, its good. I got to tell my best friend about this, when she's online that is! ~Mutters fustratedly about why her friend isn't online yet~
Anigen chapter 15 . 6/5/2005
This is asome I love it Update soon. Please put Rogue wit Pyro
kyo-kitty chapter 15 . 6/4/2005
Haha poor Remy. Yay! you saw cajun spice.i thought that they kinda messed up Johnny's accent. it was kinda irish sounding at 1st x.x o,o . Cant wait till u update. And the fic needs more Romyness and Ryroness o btw i was out on monday, had to go 2 something 4 my bros graduation on tuesday, had an award ceremony at school the next day, My bros actual graduation on thursday i stayed home on friday and didnt really feel like talking to ne1 and today i had an early b-day/end of school party so ive been busy but this friday is the last day of school and the last 3 days r half days so ull be hearing more of me.
Nettlez chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
its Prologue, not prolouge, lol sorry i just noticed it, unless you meant it to be that way, in that case ignore me