Reviews for Yu Gi Oh: Team World
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2021
You forgot slate warrior’s effect making the monster that destroys it in battle lose 500 atk and def points
Samantha613 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
This story was written really well. Nice job.
joshua chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
next chapter when
jsdafjsdf chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Oh. My. Doggone. God.

You had to put Ed, Edd n Eddy in there!
PA2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Can you please post the story that never happened that you're talking about at the beginning? I haven't even read this "Team World" series and I want to know what event you're talking about. That is all. Bye!
Tristar chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
you know I kinda agree with you on Winged dragon of Ra part and Joey. During Battle city I think it was him who come closest to controling it or atleast taking a beating from it without going out cold like Umbra...
Rock Raider chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Woah, nice work with the Eds' duel against the Kankers. You know, to be perfectly honest, I was expecting the Eds to be the first team to suffer the agony of defeat. Then, like how Yugi dueled Duke to help Joey out, Yugi & a couple kids from Team Yugi would duel the Kanker sisters to get the Eds out of their wager. Also, if I were you, I'd change the format of this fic to story immediately. Script format stories get removed from the website, so you had better change the format immediately. Well, anyway, onto the next fic.
Brian chapter 4 . 2/9/2007
Pretty cool stuff man.

What's your email address? I may have some team/card ideas you could use.

By the way, where have you been? I want an update please?
ddstgre chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
please put in a team emperor kuzco yzma kronk malina
ddstgre chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
please put in a team spongebob spongebob patrick sandy squidward plankton karen and pearl
ddstgre chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
put in a team spongebob spongebob patrick sandy squidward plankton karen pearl
Star AJT 84 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
These crossover duels should be interesting.
terrifictypingtrio chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Great chapter and thanks for reviewing my story. It's really interesting and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
terrifictypingtrio chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow, that is a really fantastic idea. It'll take me a while to get through all of it, but I really like it so far. I really like your writing style, and thank you for reviewing my stories, it really gives me great ideas.
sirka chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
u are insaine in the membrain to try a stunt like this all at once
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »