Reviews for Dreaming of A Rainy Day
roymustangn00b chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I hate roy cuz he is an idiot :3
bob3012 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
This is late but im currwntly loving you and your writing if i had a chance i would love to get your autograph but thats impossible so keep on writing ;)
alldumbamericanrejects27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
GO EDRIZA
Bryan Rogers chapter 19 . 3/25/2010
it was a nice story thanks for putting it up
Kyleuchiha101 chapter 19 . 12/13/2007
It was awesome and i cant wait for the sequel im making my own FMA fanfiction and you inspired a few ideas thanks alot :-P
kamooi chapter 9 . 10/16/2006
the furor king bradley gluttony ate was called pride not wrath

of the seven deadly sins

wrath (ed's teacher's kid)

lust

gluttony (lust's pet)

greed (dante's homonculus)

pride (furor king bradley)

sloth (ed's mom or furor's secretary)

envy (morph)
LittleTwoLegs chapter 19 . 6/3/2006
oh, i loved it! i loved it! i can't wait for the sequel

Please Do Not Take This As A Flame!

You need to make your different settings more clear a friend of mine (and every once and a while Me) kept on getting lost, but besides that i loved it!

-Fenriss
Athirah chapter 19 . 5/5/2006
Nice one.
nexdeus chapter 19 . 3/24/2006
this is a very well writen story an this is one of the best ive ever read
Uniasus chapter 19 . 1/3/2006
You definatly need a sequel, if not...I'll make your life a living nightmare with a group of monkeys. Very nice, but thats a horrible way to end a story.
x3Phantom3x chapter 19 . 1/2/2006
i love this story its a good one im goin to read the sequal right now
Sarahstiel chapter 19 . 12/30/2005
YAY! Keep it up, Sorceress! I loved it! And you MUST make a sequal! Make ED come back! Him and Riza need to be together! MUST BE! *fumes*
Mormongoth chapter 19 . 12/30/2005
What a cliffie, so I say this, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, Sequel, and Sequel. Is that enough of a mention for you.
Ichikon chapter 19 . 12/29/2005
Awsome Fic. Can't wait for the SEQUEL.
The Meta chapter 19 . 12/28/2005
whoa... this is.. ok how about his. i dont like it. not at all. I LOVE IT! i await youe sequel! yay!