Reviews for Atton's Redemption
james10694 chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
i loved every thing until now this is a little to depressing
LuffyMarra chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Great story. I love the way you portrayed the charcters, I could just see Atton leaving the Exile instead of waiting to be left. Great job.
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
To be posted 11 June 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

TSL after Dantooine, en route to Nar Shaddaa: Neither one will admit it…

Like I said about Carita above, I reached the end of this to find 18 more chapters. Just from what I have read I know I’m going regret not reading the entire thing. But unimportant stuff like a real life and trying to write my own stuff stops me cold. The undercurrent, neither willing to say what they think and feel is more fun than you can imagine.

Pick of the week
The Mad Maiden chapter 19 . 3/20/2009
That was an increadible story. I loved the way you portrayed all the characters, it made it seem as though I was watching the game.
Tiger Shinigami chapter 19 . 4/25/2008
Wonderful story! You get the characters very well- I can totally picture them saying all the things in the story. Love the bits of humor scattered throughout- really helps in getting Atton's character just right. Thanks so much for this great fic! :D
bmjewell chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
loved it!
FlameOnJedi chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow! Great story! This is the best one I have ever read about Atton. I LOVE Atton, so thanks!
MelRedux chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
I'm not sure if you'll even check this, since its been almost a year since you last updated your KOTOR Atton stories. But I wanted to let you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. I was so upset how the game just dropped any storyline with Atton once you make him a jedi, so I've turned to Fan Ficiton to fill in the holes.

Yours has been my favorite so far, and my first to review :) I just love how you turn Atton, who seems like a smooth, always on top of every situation, jokester, into a blubbering, tantrum-throwing 5 year old whenever he's around Jena. Classic! I'm sure she's the only person who can make him act like that!

Anyway, I jsut wanted to say that I'm a huge fan, and was very sad when I realized Atton's Motivation wasn't finished. You were so close! It could probably be wrapped up in a couple more chapters! So just in case you thought no one was reading it, I was. And I hope you finish it eventually. You wouldn't want to make me cry, would you? :(
Angie the Wolfos chapter 19 . 11/28/2007

Im gonna go read the next one! You rock Attons socks!

vernajast chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
This was a great story. The way you approached in-game material, plus the "added extras" of your original content, and your excellent story telling skills combine to make it terribly enjoyable to read. I started reading it on KOTOR Fan Media, then came here when I ran out of chapters. And I love the ending. It shows that Atton has grown up a little. I mean, if a character is static, he isn't interesting. Your Carth seemed a bit...strained? But it fits for the situation. I can't imagine how he would feel, but apparently you could! At the end of the story, I felt like it was the end. Things had come together and there was a definite sense of completion. Few, if any, grammar and spelling mistakes (I'm a technical writer/editor, so I would have noticed...) and nothing confusing or nonsensical. Believable characters, settings, and situations. And their first kiss in the cockpit and the Force bond made me want to make a strange Sqee! sound as it was so sweet (rather unusual for me, I must say). Brilliant work. - Lene
MOCHS chapter 19 . 1/21/2007
I searched for some old KOTOR stories and founds yours. I must say, I love your work! Keep it up! :D
The Mishaness chapter 19 . 12/21/2006
Me loved that... I can't write fanfiction for crap o.o 'm just glad there are plenty of people in the world that CAN. Like you .
LastOneStanding-1 chapter 19 . 12/7/2006
wow...that's really powerful stuff. thank you. You're writing style is so perfected.

LordEdd chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
for a man to deny love for a woman to protect her is an incredible feat, for Atton, it is an important feat

good story, i will push on to the end and then the sequal
LordEdd chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
well, i like it, but there was something nagging me about what was written, a man wouldn't call a woman he was sexually interested in sister, nothin big, but as a guy i have to say that is a little creepy.

Otherwise great story, obsidian13 turned me onto it and it looks like im in for the long haul