Reviews for What are you Doing the Rest of Your Life?
englishpetal chapter 17 . 5/23/2006
Yay you updated! I thought this fic was abandoned but it's not so yay! I re-read the whole thing cos it's been so long and I still love it! Update!
englishpetal chapter 16 . 10/12/2005
I've been meaning to r&r your story for a while, and now i finally have!i think your story is great and your writing's amazing, please update soon x
englishpetal chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
another great chapter hope it turns into a happy ending for luka and sam can't wait to read more please update soon x
varietyofwords chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
Did I read this already? I'm not sure but it was great!
englishpetal chapter 12 . 6/16/2005
wow this chapter was so great please don't end it here x
varietyofwords chapter 11 . 5/29/2005
Good! But don't cut me off here.
varietyofwords chapter 10 . 5/23/2005
You have to update here Frances! I love this story.

-HistoryGirl09 aka:LucyBethFan1
Gater101 chapter 9 . 4/27/2005
Wahey! Lovin it :)

Laura xx
SilentAngel101 chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
that was really good, short but sweet (literally) please continue updating here, because i really want to keep reading it. this is definitely one of my favourite ER fanfics, so please update soon!
NPD18 chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
I enjoyed this fic, but I'm a bit confused! You are going to get back to where Sam is in New York, right? :S Please continue soon!
varietyofwords chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Great chapter! I liked what Alex said. Don't wory I won't make Lucy get pregnant again in Eighteen to Ten.
noisemaker chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
keep this going!
varietyofwords chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
I love this story! You're doing a wonderful job. I didn't know you belonged to ERHQ. I do too. I'm LucyBethSamFan1. I just haven't posted aything there. But anyways I love this story.
Gater101 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
WooWoo! *does dane* Tis me! Gater101 from ERHQ. Love this! It's great.

Laura

P.S. What you reckon about this new rating thing, I remember the uproar in the fandom world when a company threatened to sue cause they had 'copyright' NC-17, PH-13 etc... Wonder if that's why it all changed...

GREAT FIC!