Reviews for Conversation
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
enjoyed reading this
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
really cute! i loved it! keep up the good work!
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I really like the way you've done this. I'm not a fan of slash, but I really like this fic. it's the first slash fic to go on my favorites list. You managed to make it classy instead of smutty. Congrats. I love the friendship between Sara and Greg. Keep up the great work, and please write a sequel. A conversation between Sara and Nick perhaps? Great job!
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
that was so sweet Nick/Greg is so sweet i love it
KarenleFay chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I love how Sara freaked out a little bit, but not very much. It's SO much more real than a total acceptance or a total freakout scene. I have to go read the rest of your stories now! Funfun.
Munchken chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw so yur good at WAS SO CUTE
static-disturbed chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Oh wow, I really loved this story, so cute with the nick and greg and the sara/greg friendship in there, really good.
Grrlnorth chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
You know that I'm a multi-shipper, and I'm a big Nick/Greg shipper, so I don't know why this was so hard for me to read. Maybe it's because the Sara/Greg faction is so small and quality fic is hard to find, and I love the way you write that ship. That being said, this was nicely written.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Thats was very well written. I think it worked so well because the conversation between Greg and Sara, bringing a third element in. I like that the tone of the story wasn't over the top, not preachy, just very a typical scenerio.

I'm not a huge slasher, but Nick and Greg I think fit better than any other slash pair, and some of the pics I've seen of George and Eric together along with cast shots, helps with the mental image.

Good work.

Kristen
Mar chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I must confess that I always have this hard time putting Greg and Nick together, not for the fact that they're both guys but... well, I suppose that's that after seeing the show for some time I hadn't thought of it.

Anyway, Greg and Nick is always better than Greg and Brass (ie)... or Horatio and Grissom (a pairing I'm still having nightamres with).

Nevertheless I loved it in this story, it was sweet and nice and I'll be having all this images in my head whil watching next monday episodes (in spain we're in the fourth season and they air two episodes in sunday).
viu chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I also think Nick is a kind of person afraid of being found is too good for Nick. But i am still happy they work out. Sara does this listerner's job pretty good :P
Sillie chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Me like. But I already told you that over at Lj. And I feel stupid for realising so late it was you. *smacks face* :'3

shacky20 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Great writing. I really enjoyed this. It was different because you got a chance to see Greg and Nick's relationship from a different perspective and it gave it an interesting flair that makes it stand out from the others. I hope you will do more Nick/Greg fics.
firestorm13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
nice, i loved the greg sara friendship that was awesome
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I don't normally like male slash but I loved this, probably because of Sara's presence. I wonder if she was so understanding because she was also gay? It just seemed that when they were talking about Catherine's breasts she laughed it off. Anyways I would love to see a sequel. Maybe with c/s as well!

x-sara-x