Reviews for Samsara
lil-bugga chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
love it, you should definitly update soon
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
AW!
Serpent91 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
LOVE this SO much!
mysticdreamer-dracos lover chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
looved the story! cant weight for more!
camille chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
hey i'm reviewing on this chapter but this goes for the whole story... I LOVE IT lol.. i love the tension and confusion between draco and harry.. and i love the character personalities that you've created! :) PLEASE continue writing and update as soon as possible _
djdeb chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
love it
misfit2008 chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
my god ur getting crazier by the chapter in those..."This chapter was created by…"! well i have to go check my email got it full up again!had friends over today and dyed my friend hillarys hair... deep burgandy or something like that... her mom doesnt know and my other bud nick and my own left hands are purple... it soo cool but it got on my dirty monk shirt and on my right big toe its so funny well bye for now!'

debbs
ewchy chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
story I mean Draco rocks

please UPDATE!
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
I love your story it's GREAT!

Nettles: that's just her way of saying IT ROCKED!

Lady Flame: Whatever. Anyway wow this story is great it's well written and I just have to say that I love all the band members. Draco and Harry are such a fun couple to read about when it's in muggle settings. I totally love the band scene. That's how I found this story I went to the search and put in band. LOL. However it seems band means something in another language so I got some foreign stories too. Anyway I really love your story and think that you have written this very well and so hope that you update before I have go over my dad's house.

Nettles: when is that?

Lady Flame: don't know.

Nettles: so why are dreading going if you don't even know WHEN you're going?

Lady Flame: it's the one and sad fact that *sniffs* that my dad has neither cable nor a computer.

Nettles: gasp in horror (yes he said the whole thing out loud) that's horrible.

Lady Flame: I know it's tragic. Anyway update soon I'm dying for more of the scenes with the band together and I'm waiting to see how the call goes.

Nettles: good luck Draco.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
totalimmortal chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
awh. i love ti
fabio the sexy chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
ohh! it's oh so goey and wonderful. i couldn't read this for like a week cos of camp and school work but i finally read it! it's been teasing me, sitting in my inbox going "read me. you know you want to..."
gothic-chik chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Cuteness!

Harry and Draco are so adorable together.

Love Draco's smirk and Harry's eyeliner. I don't know what it is but something about guys in eyeliner is just so hot!

Can't wait for the next update ;)
luvbug080688 chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
That was a good story thus far...keep up the grand work...
Yummy Elves chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
Hi, just curious, but is Seth any relation to Oz from buffy the vampire slayer? the characters sound so similar and Oz was played by Seth Green.

Just curious.

Allgoodfungall_247
Anny Pervert Snape chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
I need a tip to make up! please Harry or Draco tellme for black eyes and white skin match pink and silver? eyeshadow or back and silver?

update soon