Reviews for She will be loved
Rina-chan chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Although I'm actually from Germany and it was 'troublesome' for me to read the story in english, I can just say I love it. ShikaIno forever 3
happy girl chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
omg this is so romantic and sad i love this fanfiction thank you for writing this fanfiction and i cried for the last part and the part shikamaruto told ino that he loves her and then ino rejected him. wow this is a job
weliveforpapercranes chapter 5 . 5/22/2006

weliveforpapercranes chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
love the song.

love your story.
YuKiKuRo chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
OHMAHGAWD! Shikamaru and Ino... gasping gasping!... wahehehe, sorry, got a little carried by the fluff. Love your story... hope you make more... though I would really like NejiTen... hmm... But anyway, GREAT WORK! Definitely a favorite...

Peace Out!

iA-yOh
monicathebiatch chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
i liked it! it was really nice! PLEASE MAKE MORE INOSHIKA fics! I LOVE SHIKAINO
cherz chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
It never occured to me that the song was actually meant for Shika and Ino, but now that I've read your fic it seems so RIGHT! I loved this fic, really I did! (well duh, I'm a ShikaIno fan..) But anyway this has been one of the best fics I've read, aside from your grammar mistakes. Rock on, eh? x)
Invader Hog chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
heh, I like Shikamaru's mom. AWE! That was the best ending EVER! I love it! Never mind the bad grammar (which is usually something I really don't like at all) the entire thing made up for it! Congradulations! Ja ne!
Invader Hog chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Ah... I think I'm gonna cry! I've had a similar dream once, that I thought my boyfriend was dead. So sad. Good chapter by the way.
Invader Hog chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
I read the first two chapters. (I forgot to review for the first one), cute story so far, I like Shika and Ino. You're right! Maroon 5 like practically wrote this song for them two! Cool. Good writing.
SaiLaKaKaShi chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
it was just ... GREAT!

i love your story really

can you make a sequel please

come on everybody with me!:a sequel!a sequel!
Steph chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Hi I'm Hennie's Best friend Steph she told me abuot your story Its great! You descibe everything really well!

Maybe well meet later in life even if I dont kwon who you are

Steph*
mysticwolfguardian chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Aw! ShikaIno rock! cute story btw. Oh yeah, i just noticed that too. that she will be loved DOES scream ShikaIno _ aw hheeh cute oneshot by the way!

Thanks!

Mi-chan
moonlightpath chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
aw...cute! I thought the ending was very sweet! Nice job on the fiction.