Reviews for She will be loved
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Good story but could've done with less of that sakura bitch. And traitor sasuke. She is not strong and doesn't care about being strong. And shitty sasuke tried to kill the cow twice or more. So that's a load of bull. He'd never train with her. More naruhina that that weak cow sakura and loser sasuke.
Rina-chan chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Although I'm actually from Germany and it was 'troublesome' for me to read the story in english, I can just say I love it. ShikaIno forever 3
happy girl chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
omg this is so romantic and sad i love this fanfiction thank you for writing this fanfiction and i cried for the last part and the part shikamaruto told ino that he loves her and then ino rejected him. wow this is a job
weliveforpapercranes chapter 5 . 5/22/2006

weliveforpapercranes chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
love the song.

love your story.
YuKiKuRo chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
OHMAHGAWD! Shikamaru and Ino... gasping gasping!... wahehehe, sorry, got a little carried by the fluff. Love your story... hope you make more... though I would really like NejiTen... hmm... But anyway, GREAT WORK! Definitely a favorite...

Peace Out!

iA-yOh
monicathebiatch chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
i liked it! it was really nice! PLEASE MAKE MORE INOSHIKA fics! I LOVE SHIKAINO
cherz chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
It never occured to me that the song was actually meant for Shika and Ino, but now that I've read your fic it seems so RIGHT! I loved this fic, really I did! (well duh, I'm a ShikaIno fan..) But anyway this has been one of the best fics I've read, aside from your grammar mistakes. Rock on, eh? x)
Invader Hog chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
heh, I like Shikamaru's mom. AWE! That was the best ending EVER! I love it! Never mind the bad grammar (which is usually something I really don't like at all) the entire thing made up for it! Congradulations! Ja ne!
Invader Hog chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Ah... I think I'm gonna cry! I've had a similar dream once, that I thought my boyfriend was dead. So sad. Good chapter by the way.
Invader Hog chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
I read the first two chapters. (I forgot to review for the first one), cute story so far, I like Shika and Ino. You're right! Maroon 5 like practically wrote this song for them two! Cool. Good writing.
SaiLaKaKaShi chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
it was just ... GREAT!

i love your story really

can you make a sequel please

come on everybody with me!:a sequel!a sequel!
Steph chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Hi I'm Hennie's Best friend Steph she told me abuot your story Its great! You descibe everything really well!

Maybe well meet later in life even if I dont kwon who you are

Steph~*
mysticwolfguardian chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Aw! ShikaIno rock! cute story btw. Oh yeah, i just noticed that too. that she will be loved DOES scream ShikaIno _ aw hheeh cute oneshot by the way!

Thanks!