Reviews for When the Time Comes
GirlGenius2 chapter 17 . 2/14
Please continue this story! :)
Caroline A. Ginger chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
I love the story!
ElectraSev5n chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
This is very good- I'm excited to read more! Even though I start to suspect I've already read this story. ;) It's a good read. I assume it's done, seeing the update dates, but I wanted to drop a line and let you know I enjoy it.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Are u going to update? X
Are101 chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Please update!
gottaloveva chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
Smithback chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
fantastic, oh please, please please, keep going with this awesome story !
Raven A. Evans chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
You HAVE to continue this! It's SOOOO good!
Sara chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! I love this story, its well written and I haven't found another quite like it anywhere, so please finish because I REALLY want to find out what happens
JosiScharman chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
I'm also curious about his intentions Albus rsrsrsrs
Loving your story.
Kisses.
Josi.
Dancer200 chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
Youuuu musst update this! It's amazing! I'm dying here, update please! :'( I'll cry if you don't!
Sakura Tachi chapter 17 . 9/13/2012
Hola:
Me ha encantado este fanfic, por favor, actualiza.
Por cierto, la última pregunta que le hace su padre a Albus, es fabulosa.
Ahora muero por descubrir qué dice él...
My god.
Espero que te encuentres bien, adiós.

Atte, Sakura tachi
behind veils and trench coats chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
You know this is a good story when not only the idea of Hermione and Dumbledore doesn't freak me out, but it also makes sense. You have Hermione's character down to a T and I love that, as well as her struggles to adjust to the time period without losing her Hermione-isms. I know your last update was three years ago, but a part of me still hopes you'll continue this. And if you don't, well, you still get major kudos for this fantastic story.
Beka Copper chapter 17 . 8/16/2012
I love this story. I know you you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you do soon.
LillianMarie2 chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
oh you can't leave me hanging like this what happens next?