Reviews for When the Time Comes
giantpig chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
Please update, this is an amazing story.
Persephone A. Black chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Please update!
bellemorte1323 chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
To bad you didn't finish this it's an amazing story and really worth the effort!
Radiant-Suzuka chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Such a fantastic story - please update soon! :)
rayningnight chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Oh. Omigosh. Like, Oh. My. Gosh.
This was AMAZING. Ohgoshohgoshohgosh-this is by far one of the best fanfics to ever be written. I've never read a story with such an in character analysis, yet with perfect displays of plot, emotion, character change, and OHOHOHOH this is AMAZING. The writing itself is terrific, and ALBUS is freaking ADORKABLE. He's like gentlemanpuppyguy personified. I LOVE HIM. And the rest of the Dumbledore family is perfect - I've never put thought on how they would be like back then, before Ariana was born (or is she just a babe right now?) but this would definitely be near the bullseye. And I adore your rendition of the "proper" times, and your idea with Pureblood circles not only based on blood, but on power, wealth, and social standing.

Sorry, but I'm actually kind of hoping for a BAMF Hermione to take the political stage as a "mudblood" success.

And, oh, maybe change the course of (wizarding) female status.

Now, I must ask: will you ever continue this story? Because, now, having read it, I seriously want to try my hand at a Timetraveller!Hermione sent back to a young Albus' time.

Maybe even Timetravellers!GoldenTrio. Or... heh. Or a reluctant Draco thrown in with her by accident.

OH THE POSSIBILITES.

-Rayne

PS: Out of curiousity, is this story going to follow the exact same happenings of Albus' time? Is Ariana going to get some screen time? I clearly remember her being about a teenager's age (at least in the movie) when she died - and, apparently, this happened while Albus was "a young man" (presumably in his twenties), so Ariana would have to be alive RIGHT NOW. So... where is she? And where's Mrs. Dumbledore?

PPS: How old, exactly, is Aberforth?
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 17 . 5/18/2014
Oh no! I was too late to beg you to continue this. Why?! Why must there be no update?! I found this amazing fic too late. I loved that you focused on fashion and mannerisms back then even what order a woman should be when walking up and down the stairs with a man. She finally kissed him and now there is no continuation. Oh well, but still a fantastic read even if it wasn't done. I am happy I found it.
GirlGenius2 chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
Please continue this story! :)
Caroline A. Ginger chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
I love the story!
ElectraSev5n chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
This is very good- I'm excited to read more! Even though I start to suspect I've already read this story. ;) It's a good read. I assume it's done, seeing the update dates, but I wanted to drop a line and let you know I enjoy it.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Are u going to update? X
Are101 chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
Please update!
gottaloveva chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
I love this story! :) Please update soon! :)
Smithback chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
fantastic, oh please, please please, keep going with this awesome story !
Raven A. Evans chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
You HAVE to continue this! It's SOOOO good!
Sara chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
UPDATE PLEASE! I love this story, its well written and I haven't found another quite like it anywhere, so please finish because I REALLY want to find out what happens