Reviews for Taken
Thenchick chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
post plz
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
Update soon i love it so far.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
kool fic wats gonna happen next?
jupitersthunder chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
This is a good story. Will the other return? What about Faith or Kendra? Please update soon.
Ginnia chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
I think the way the students of her house treat her is terrible. At least Ginny and Hermione are her friends.I look forward to Buffy's conversation with Draco. You promised the sibling chat will come up soon and it is 2007 and this story is not updated yet, which I think is sad because this is such a good story. I know it has been a few years since you wrote this story but could you please contiue it.
avidgokufan chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Continue?

PLEASE!
petersadouchebag14 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
awsome awsome awsome story! please please update really really soon!
zafaran chapter 7 . 9/9/2006
Well, you've got an interesting idea here. Your execution of it is working nicely so far, though I could wish your chapters are longer, and some of your formatting wasn't bothering me (ALL CAPS is considered shouting on the 'Net, so your using it for emphasis is setting my teeth a bit on edge. You might consider setting emphasis off with asterisks like *this* which is much more reader friendly). I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Azera-v chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Please update this soon! If you need any ideas, have Buffy and Drake ger pretty close and have her tell him about the slayer thing. Then maybe have others find out and get really mad at her or something.
JessAngelus chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
just read this story! I love it! Are Buffy and Harry gonna get together? They should. Update soon please!
Magical Creature chapter 7 . 4/18/2006
I love this story please update.
hi chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
cool idea.

please update soon..

are you going to have the rest of the gang come at any time? it would be cool to have Angel also.

will the Harry-gang find out if she the Slayer? and if she died, will you have another slayer in this story too?

also, are you going to have the potential slayer thing in your story? if you do, can you make Ginny one.
Aimed mischief chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
This was totally awesome! I loved it! Keep it up and have fun! Great work mate! _*

Ps: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Izzy aka ShalBrenfan