Reviews for All's Well
SJAuthor chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
What can I say, SWEET!

This story's just opened up my imagination; maybe Pete never even happened in this new timeline!
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Aw that's fantastic! Brilliant if I do say so myself!

More? KEEP IT UP! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

J_F
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Lol, i wish it ended like that too!

Thanks for sharing :)
Kirsty22 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was simply perfect. I hope you continue to write more stories, you have a talent.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
All right! That's so Sqe! worthy, and well, well done!
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That is great. I loved it. You don't really know what is happening until the end. It is great. Even better is the story writers would listen. It is great.
Lola Me chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hey nice one! I figured you've been a nice little reviewer of mine recently so I should check out your talent... it's a pity you haven't written more because that little alternate ending was great!
Rose Stetson chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Aw, it's so cute...if only that's they way it had really happened...
Bekki Beekeeper chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Aww, so sweet. You revealed a lot through dialogue, which is so much better than just stating it. You also showed Sam and Jack's relationship through their actions - Sam leaning against him for instance - and you did it subtly, which is great.

The ending is wonderful - your use of present tense really enhances the romantic image.

Be encouraged and write more!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
interesting. i wish that had actually happend. that would have been so cool. _
JamSack chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hehe. Love it! But what did they change in 30 BC that changed Sam and Jack's r/ship?

Ha! They wouldn't know how its different cos the tape doesn't say anything about them! :D
Augusta chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
If only SciFi would have done that. Now we have to wait for the next season to see if anything happens. It took 'em long enough to get where they are now.
SierraGulf1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005