Reviews for Nightwatch of the Lone Savior
cherryumbrella chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Best game continuation I've read so far.

Can't wait for the next chapter .
Nips chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
I love how multi-faceted your Zelos is and how interesting you make every aspect of him. Things like the picnic on the hill were so thoughtfully written... You have a great grasp on Zelos's character. I was disappointed to see that you'd written 77 fics, with this one being the only Symphonia story. Perhaps I can hope that one day...
Nahrali chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read!

It seems like it has taken me forever to finish it, though. When I first found it, the site wouldn't load the second chapter, and then I never had enough time to read all of it at one time! *cries*

So today I was determined to read the entire thing through and give you the review you deserve.

I adore the smaller sections you placed before the actual story in both chapters. They were so thoughtful and moving. It took me a while to realize that the one was Regal's point-of-view, but it was delightful. I especially liked the one about Seles.

This is exceptionally well written - one of the best I've seen!

My only critique is every so often you would place a word in the wrong tense, or say 'would' where I think 'will' would have worked better.

Exquisite. A.

I know that it's been forever, but PLEASE - I'm begging you! Please continue!
Dark Light chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
That is a pretty good story I like the way you represent zelos is like his serious side is always on now.

Pretty Good story and the characters are exactly as you see them in the game hope you update soon.
xiaoyu-mitsurugi chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Wow, that was awesome! I was completely drug in! Continue on you're great!
dizzified chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
I'm really impressed by the depth of this fic. I realise it probably isn't going to be updated, but I enjoyed reading it nevertheless :)
Cruxis swordsman chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
You HAVE to finish this fanfic. Please do! It's just great!
Winged Dancer chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Whoa, seems I missed this chapter... how long has it been online now?

Anyway, great work again. The bit regarding Presea and Regal was very well written, in an elegant and sweet sort of the way that really fits the relationship the two of them have. And I love how you wrote the pre-battle scenes in between Zelos and Kuchinawa... they seemed very in-character, and yet Zelos (again) seems more mature, which I like.

Also, I'm happy you are moving the plot from the very start - it kind of shows you already know where do you want to take this to. I don't know how long has it been since you updated it but I hope I'll see more of this fic soon.

Keep it up, and may your muse not leave you.
some dude chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
all i got to say is...continue...you must update before i hunt u down and dragg you to my house just for YOU to type up the next update...
some dude chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
wow...what a long chapter...very good too...i say one good fanfic...*puts in the favorites*
Ishtaar chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
T_T I... hated...Kuchinawa. He was such a jerk the whole game! Sure it was Sheena's fault for their deaths, but in the long run it was actually her weakness that caused it. Somehow you made me depressed at his death scene! GO BLUE JEANS! YOU ARE TEH AWSOMENESS!
Lee chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
This is getting interesting. I think Zelos is a bit colder than I thought, unless that is the side of him you don't really see in the game. I really liked the beginning of chp 2 with the whole girl of Flanoir thing. Please update soon!
lioness chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
WOW! this was really long but really good. This is my first time reading a video game fic and it's great. You write so eloquently. Who says vieo games arn't good for ya? - can't wait till the next one.
lioness chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Evil Scientist chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I like how you add emotions and moral to your story to give it depth. Some authors would have done that chapter in about a page, 'Zelos was the ambassador for Meltokio. After a hard journey, he arrived in Triet. At the inn where he was sleeping, Sheena came and visited him.' etc, etc.

Keep writing this one!