Reviews for Yea Though I Walk in the Shadow of the Valley
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aww, good story, liked the Sheppard POV and everything. Great moments. Good job!

Jaws chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Not bad . . . I like those three together : )
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
yay though i walk through the shadow of the valley of death i shall fear no evil, because i carry a big stick and i'm the meanest person in the valley - ll cool j, deep blue sea. this is a very good fic, i especially liked the mckay in this and the point that he put forward.
fanficaddict chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
*standing ovation* awesome :D Loved Rodney's get over it attitude hehe Aww! Poor Carson :( Excellent fic :D
Emma chapter 1 . 3/26/2005

*suppresses urge to tear up*

I admire your work and was happy to see this one-shot. Trust McKay to be brutally blunt, but sometimes that's what's needed, and Sheppard's reflections seem true to life, so to speak. Poor Carson, he does come off as a person who feels things deeply even though he is a very capable professional.

I notice that many writers make him a widower (or a situation like it). I just wish I hadn't read so many bad fics because I felt like I was reading a cliche when Carson talked about his lost love. I want to emphasize that does not reflect on you as writer, only on my having read bad writing in the past! Besides, I am almost willing to bet money that Carson is a widower in canon as well.

Please keep writing your wonderful stories!
pike2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Bloody great piece
Drakcir chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was great, really really great.

Anymore to come?
Writer117 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Loved it!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I loved the Sheppard, Beckett, McKay interaction in this. And there was also some interesting introspection on Sheppard's part too.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was brilliant.

The interaction between the guys was perfect, especially when they head into the ridiculous.
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
another excellent fic to add to your collection. well done.
highonscifi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh, that was GREAT! You always give us the best stories! Loved the interaction between Carson, McKay, and Sheppard! Thanks!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
:) Another Great story! :)