Reviews for Nowhere Else I'd Rather Be
Shaww chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Awesome..plz contunie on the seeual(puppy dog eyes)
Lightest'Ink chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
This is the first Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction I've ever read and I LOVE IT! Please update soon! :o
Thomas Drovin chapter 35 . 6/17/2006
Aw! What a sad ending to such a good story! I'll have to read the sequel to see if Andrea and Yami get together. Okay? Great!
Thomas Drovin chapter 34 . 6/17/2006
Aw! Poor Andrea and poor Yami! Let's see how this ends. Last chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 33 . 6/17/2006
I see the doom saga is starting! Not good! Let's see how it goes! Next!
Thomas Drovin chapter 32 . 6/17/2006
Oh boy! We escape from one crisis only to find another! Let's see what happens here! Next chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 31 . 6/17/2006
So Andrea and Kashi arrive at last for Yami's last duel. This should be fun! Lets see how it turns out! Next!
Thomas Drovin chapter 30 . 6/17/2006
Well things are happening as they did in the series, I see. I wonder how Yami and Marik will go? Next chapter to find out.
Thomas Drovin chapter 29 . 6/17/2006
Aw poor Andrea loosing to Seto, let's see if Brianna can do good agains Yami! Next chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 28 . 6/16/2006
Phew! They've escaped Noah's world and with Yami's help Andrea is back to normal. Now on to the Finals! Next!
Thomas Drovin chapter 27 . 6/16/2006
Oh boy! Noah's on a roll here! Let's see if Yami can outsmart him! Next!
Thomas Drovin chapter 26 . 6/16/2006
Well at least Andrea is back with her friends! Now they just have to deal with Noah, let's see how that goes! Next chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 25 . 6/15/2006
No points for guessing WHO'S House that is now is there? NExt chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 24 . 6/15/2006
Poor Andrea! She's really going therough the wars in Noah's world here isn't she? Let's see if she get's her memory back in time! Next chapter!
Thomas Drovin chapter 23 . 6/15/2006
Oh dear! Andrea lost to Noah's drone! I wonder what he did with her? And will Brianna suffer the same fate? I'll read ahead to find out!