Reviews for A Hero Lost
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
How much did you know about our heat wave in 1995? I am from the area and this show contributed to a lot of writers my age bracket writing science fiction, the dialog okay not too shabby with this as I have written original short stories this size and been published for it. You're talking to someone who has appeared along side one of the editorial staff of Gothic Beauty Magazine and one of the fiction reviewers of Cemetery Dance (as I co-discovered Kevin Lucia.) I can tell you which stories they wrote in Darkened Horizons: Issue 3. Gary Hobson in 1995 would been born in 1941, and the 27 year old would been born in 1968. The 18 year old would been born in 1977. I have to ask does McGinty's Bar really exist in my area?
Restrained.Freedom chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I vaguely remember this show and your story gave me chills.

Great job!
ShakNali chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Oh, spooky! That was a good one. Thanks for sharing.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Fantastic ending! But she really should have told Gary why she wanted to do this one! Especially now she has proof.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Highly creative and imaginative start to a story! Good job! :)
Miss Anderton chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
I'm still shaking (well, not quite shaking) and staring at the computer wide-eyed as I write this. I read practically this whole thing with my hand over my open mouth. I got goosebumps multiple times and shivered 3 times in a row with the newspaper clippings from the journal. This is amazing! I especially love the descriptions of Gary in the beginning section of the first chapter. This is an AWESOME fic! The descriptions are amazing and it's like I'm there with Arianna and Gary's my dad. Please keep it coming!

Miss Anderton
poe1911 chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Very cool. A great coda to a story that was pretty neat to begin with. Nice job!
Becca chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
That was really cool. I like the twist at the end. it gave me chills
jessica tran chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
GREAT STORY! but is there more or is it like a "twilight zone" kinda thingy?