Reviews for The Difference
ShadowPreditor chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I love the story, you should so write more
XenaAres22 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
OOOOHHHHHHH. I LOVE HOW U CREATED MORGAN. GOOD BACK STORY. I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
XenaAres22 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I AM SO LOVING THIS FIC! SELENE & MICHAEL ARE 1 OF MY FAV COUPLES. UR DOING A REALLY GOOD JOB DESCRIBING THEM :)
Age of Cosmos chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
i liked it will there be more?
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
WOW, I really like it! I hope you update again soon! I love Selene/Michael stories!
annoymous chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Please, please, please write more about this. you have captured the character beautifully, the plots interesting, and i would love to find how the story are a wonderful writer.
angelwingz21 chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Hi.

I like this story. very, very much! it's very interesting and i really want to know what happens next. good luck!
Time's -A- Ticking And Tocking chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
awsome story update soon!
Anal Sewage chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Pretty good!
LightintheDarkess chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Awesome story, Captured the characters extremely well.

best wishes for your novels.(Anything published?)
Lilly chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
I absolutly love this story! Im very picky when it comes to which fanfics i like. This is deffenetly one of the best that i have read. I think that you have realy captured Selene and Michaels personalities and kept the story probable. The tension Between Selene and Miichael is really amazing! I hope that you are feeling better and that you update soon.
akoto-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wonderful story i was wondering could o borrow these lines?

“Will it always fight me that way for—

“Control?” she finished. “We are always in battle against our animalistic nature and instincts, sometimes rationality wins, sometimes the animal does.” She had moved to wipe the blood from his bleeding throat, dabbing gently. “When the animal does it is often unavoidable. You can be assured however these changes will mostly aid you when used with rationality, humanity only gets in the way. Be still.”

only with your permioson i would like to use them in a story im writing you will be credited for it ofcorse
punkAmaya chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I'm sorry about what happened, but I'm glad you're back. Hope you're starting to feel better. Great chapter! I can't wait to read more. :D
Rose chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Its soo great your back! I love this fic (L)
brainfear chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
What a pleasant surprise! She's back! I hope you feel better by the day. I have a niece who started having seizures after her 1st vaccinations when she was a baby. She's 13 now. She still gets them occasionally but are, thankfully, much less now because of diet measures. I'm personally not going through the hardships you are, but I can empathize with your condition on how it takes a toll on the family. I hope one day you can say you're "Seizure free!"

Oh and...please post more soon!