Reviews for Family's First Easter
Girlie chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Who's baby is that? Seto and katsuya are boys, so is it adopted?
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This story was very cute. I liked the way you wrote it and even if Seto was a bit ooc, having a family of his own would have changed him anyway. The interaction between him and Jou was great and the story flowed very well.
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
i loved that story and i could so see seto doing all this stuff for his kid and mokie. _
Imina chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This might have started off just as an "idea floating around your mind" but I'm glad you finished it and posted it! Loved it!
Iruweenie chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Aw! I absolutly love the idea of Katsuya and Seto making a family together; especially with a baby boy or girl w
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aww! so Cute! would love to read a presequal to this!
Darkyami7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aww! That's so cute! ...Kaiba's such a softy, and the baby is absolutely adorable! Yay!
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
update soon please.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i love how you have little things from past fics in this story! like it just stays but the story doesn't... like Jayson... and the blanket... well i really like this it was cute, but Kaiba's gift to Jou was lost somewhere in the middle of the story... not that i care, just wondering what happened... well still liked this alot! review you later_
astalder27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
aww! so cute! just adorable -
Bam-Girl-Gravi chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
YAY! Happy happy joyous joy joy. EASTER

i set up easter this year because my parents worked all day long. Five little brother and sisters are hard to take care of all day long but i love them so much. .
jemu chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
O! It was gREAT ! A great way to kick off easter. _ I enjoyed it. Sweet and I love their relationship. Cute kid.
puffin chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I really liked that one. It was so sweet and cute. Keep it up for any all other stories.
Miru Amai chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
cute. seriously it is priceless lol. keep up the good work.