Reviews for What's the Name of the Game?
coolgirl44 chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
(eats cookies) Thank you! Anyway...great story do far...(glares at fiona)

Fiona: Who are you looking at?

Me:You almost killed klaus!

Fiona:I keep telling you I didn't almost kill klaus!

Me:Then why do you have ire in your eyes?

Fiona tackles me and turns into a fight

(lucyrocks73 is with popcorn looking at the fight)
violetbooklover chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
O.O WOW! update soon this is getting good. if you update soon ill give you a surprize next reveiw PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i hope klaus is ok. hes my fav.!
MissDreamer chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
hey this is getting pretty good, i like it. thanks for helping me out with some stuff. keep writing, i can't wait for the next chapter!
nicoli-boli chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
I still like Fiona! I have sympathy for characters like her. Cho, for example. So, yeah, I guess I better answer your questions.

Is Fiona telling the truth?: YES!

Will Isadora ever forgive Duncan?: DUH!

Will the authoress stop asking questions?: I HOPE NOT!
Sassandra chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
ok...NOT NICE to leave us hanging like that! please post SOON!
Elphie Marky chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
You know what would be awesome? If at the end of the books, a big rock fell on Fiona and she died! hehehe. I think she's lying b/c she's a lying backstabbing traitor who deserves to die. Or maybe it was Fernald. That's such a weird name. Hmm... Good chapter.
will-herm-simetra chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Please update soon, your story is so good. I really want to know who hurt Klaus. Just one more thing, will the sibling rivalry end soon?
nicoli-boli chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
AWESOME! A little bit tto much dialouge, but otherwise GREAT! NO! IT WASN"T FIONA! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE HER SO?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Fiona... Gr. I didn't like very much. If it was her why whould she want to kill the one she loved?
MissDreamer chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Hey wow, this is really good. I'm actually new here, and have no idea what to do. I'm in the middle of writing my own. You're story is awesome! Is it Fiona or not? I think it is! Anyways, if you want to help me learn about this whole FanFic thing, my email is i_love_liamaiken08 Thnks and I hope you get the next chapter up! Can't wait!
violetbooklover chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
WOW! KEEP GOING THIS IS A REALY GOOD STORY! please update soon! i can understand a few days but dont wait weeks like SOME AUTHORS! _
coolgirl44 chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
*eats cookies* Can't wait tell next chaper...I'm still reading book 10...lets see Duncan and Violet or Quigley and Violet...I CAN"T TAKE THIS PRESSURE! By the way my story Crash or crush is updated...chappie 10 is up!
Nini N.Snicket's Sis chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
You better be telling the truth. And thank you Violet and Quigley actualy like each other in the books.
Elphie Marky chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
MORE! *whines and throws a fit b/c chapter 5 is not posted and is in suspense* lol jk. This is so good. I think it was Fiona... she would do something like that. Shes just jealous that Klaus likes Isadora better. haha. update soon! I need to know what happens!
cakesniffer chapter 3 . 4/10/2005