Reviews for What's the Name of the Game?
MissDreamer chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
NO...Klaus can't die! OMG, update soon! I have to find out what happens! Noo...!
Ella-Watson chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
hey, i love your use of words - i love how you add mysteries in your stories like lemony snicket does. that just engourages readers to review.
Beatelyluck chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Don't let him die oh please. Hey I decided to change my name to N. Snicket instead on Nina Wyndia The third. IT is still a great story and thanks for the VxQ.
Vie-Boheme chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
No, Klaus! Please don't let Klaus die! Continue!
blah chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Ah! You and your darn cliffies! Oh, well... um... good chapter. Update? I'll give you an invisible cookie...?
Elphie Marky chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
DONT KILL KLAUS! Yes, please do start a Fiona bashing C2 thing. I'd join or whatever. Btw, would you like to be a staff member of my Isadora/Klaus C2 and can I put this story in there? Please update. I need to know what happens!
Vie-Boheme chapter 5 . 4/22/2005
Who is it? Is it Fiona? Can you tell I'm on sugar high? CONTINUE!
Guy chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
This was awsome hope Isadora wins Becouse I hate Fiona!
coolgirl44 chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
(eats cookies) Thank you! Anyway...great story do far...(glares at fiona)

Fiona: Who are you looking at?

Me:You almost killed klaus!

Fiona:I keep telling you I didn't almost kill klaus!

Me:Then why do you have ire in your eyes?

Fiona tackles me and turns into a fight

(lucyrocks73 is with popcorn looking at the fight)
violetbooklover chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
O.O WOW! update soon this is getting good. if you update soon ill give you a surprize next reveiw PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i hope klaus is ok. hes my fav.!
MissDreamer chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
hey this is getting pretty good, i like it. thanks for helping me out with some stuff. keep writing, i can't wait for the next chapter!
nicoli-boli chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
I still like Fiona! I have sympathy for characters like her. Cho, for example. So, yeah, I guess I better answer your questions.

Is Fiona telling the truth?: YES!

Will Isadora ever forgive Duncan?: DUH!

Will the authoress stop asking questions?: I HOPE NOT!
Sassandra chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
ok...NOT NICE to leave us hanging like that! please post SOON!
Elphie Marky chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
You know what would be awesome? If at the end of the books, a big rock fell on Fiona and she died! hehehe. I think she's lying b/c she's a lying backstabbing traitor who deserves to die. Or maybe it was Fernald. That's such a weird name. Hmm... Good chapter.
will-herm-simetra chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Please update soon, your story is so good. I really want to know who hurt Klaus. Just one more thing, will the sibling rivalry end soon?
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »