Reviews for Saying Goodbye to Eternity
Secrets Of A Broken Angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Please, please, please write another chapter!
GalaxyPink chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Good story... It was well written and sad.
Huntress of the stars chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for that. Why couldn't George Lucas let you write the movie's screenplay? The movie would have been so much better! There are tears in my eyes. I love it.
eridani chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wow... that was thoroughly depressing- but I guess that's more or less the effect you were wanting. But dont let my having said that detract from my opinion of the story. I really liked it. The writing was excellent- complex and meaningful imagery. Great job.
antoinettes chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Your works are amazing and amazingly written. Sentance structure is very nice and words flow together very smoothly. ]

Wonderful story! Sort but sweet, as they say. I loved Anakin's viewpoint on the whole situation and Padmé saying goodbye...very sad. I love angst.
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I'm sorta slow right now, so I'll just put down the basics.

As with all your stories (even though I've only read the Star Wars ones), this one was really good. Although this was quite depressing, but the entire Padme/Anakin relationship depresses me even though I love it.

Maybe after finishing Back to the Future and The Price of Freedom, you could come back to this one. Hope to see those two stories updated soon!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
AW! I love this! Absolutely love it! Great story!