Reviews for Demon Family
yaoiangel88 chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
So cute Ive just finished reading the whole trilogy and its just adorable Ive gone through a roller-coaster of emotions with this series in less than 24 hours and like everything u do it was brilliant.
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
I never realized how mushy these guys could be together until I had read this trilogy( going after the fourth after this) and I can honestly say that I loved every bit of it! I'm sorry I don't have more to say but I don't really know he to put it in words.
VeenaSheaShinara chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awwwwwwww! As sad as it is for the poor little kit, I'm glad you went with the orphan route rather then the usual mpreg I've seen. Don't get me wrong, there's one particular mpreg story I've read for this pairing I absolutely love, but I'm still glad this story went with adoption.
KitsuneKyomi chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
Ohhh I loved the end! Too bad you didn't write a lemon, Tis okay tho :) awesome story, and look I'm feeding your addiction XD tho me reviewing EVERY chapter might have helped XD I loved the story, and I'm going to read more of your stories! Oh btw I'm also known as; Kitty-Kat, just so you know it's me when I review :)

ja ne!

KitsuneKyomi chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
Awwee Hiei worried about losing his children that he didn't even want at first! So sweet that now I have no teeth! :)

Kyomi

PS Can you write a story about the gang(Yusuke, kuwabara, keiko etc.) wanting to go see Youko territory(and their allowed to) sense they've seen everyone else's home, Like their house, but in kurama's case land, but kurama kind of doesnt want to, cause of what Hiei might think, sense everyone will want to get into kurama's pants, and everyones reaction to seeing kurama's home land? Please (you said you needed a story, -Innocent smile-)

Bey-Bye again!
KitsuneKyomi chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Hahahaha! Kenji tripped Yokuro XD too bad you had to cut it short, you know some readers like really long chapters...hint hint(Cough-SheLikesLongChapters-Cough)

KitsuneKyomi chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
Awe I really like Saeko! And I would imagine Youkos would be(as you call them) horn-Dogs lol and the way you described Youko territory sounds perfect :)

KitsuneKyomi chapter 14 . 6/15/2011
Gahhhh! I would be blushing like mad! Tho I probably would have watched the guys too(I'm a yaoi fangirl at heart ;) ) lol nice chapter!

KitsuneKyomi chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
Awwe Yokuro is being so protective of Shina! Must. Read. More!

KitsuneKyomi chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
Awwwee ShinaXYokuro :) it's so cute! Tho I still hope you'll be getting back to my Hiei/Kuronue X Shuuichi/Yoko. Wow there has not been a bit of angst in here O.O that's different, tho it's not a bad different, but the story isn't over, so you can still surprise me :)

KitsuneKyomi chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Ahhhhhh! My poor Shina! And my poor Yokuro! Yoko/Shuuichi or Hiei better kick those Demon's asses! Grrrr! Touching MY Kit and MY little Yokuro! (as you can see I act kind of like a very protective mother for the characters I love :) )

KitsuneKyomi chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Hahaha! You made me lol multiple times; Chapter 9.5

And Foxie and Shina are planning to take you shopping tomorrow for anything you might still need. Sorry Son, I couldn't get you out of it. Sleep well" I love the humor you put into your stories! :)

KitsuneKyomi chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Awwwwwweeee! So Fluffy!:D

Looks like we have a son and daughter now and in true teenage fashion they both managed to get out of here without cleaning up." you made me lol at this, literally!

KitsuneKyomi chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
Awwe Yokuro must be so confused, Shina too. :)

You let him call you Baby and the Youko thief of legends allows that kid to call him Mama and live? By the way what the hell is a 'pounce'?" Rolf, that is the only way to explain that. XD

KitsuneKyomi chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Awe! I know I'm going to love Yokuro too! Gahh I love too many characters! :) lol nice chapter I'm off to read more!