Reviews for Then You Look at Me
RonLuvR chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
i really liked it! great job D
Koremocha chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Beautiful. Sweet R/Hr
ga nat nat chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
that was an extremly good story! i don't think i've read something that emotionally powerfull in a very long time. great, great job!
StarrCat chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Bittersweet! I love Ron/Herms. :)
moony2002 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
i loved it! it was really good!
Ginny Baudelaire chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
sad and sweet. I almost cried! I really liked it.
sharmi chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
thats soo sad! i would just hate it if jo killed hermiones parents! harrys supposed to be the orphan! ha well its an amazing story anyway!
sketchinglife chapter 2 . 8/25/2005
I really love this.

It's so sad, but it's really written nicely.

Keep it up.
Aqua Dancer chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
wow! you changed it alot but i still love it!
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
So i have already reviwed this story, but on cahpter two. but then i read your profile and hey my names Emma too and im 14 (this may sound liek stalker ish but im not promise. we should talk sometime, liek on aim. and when does ron say "i love you hermionie" either im an idiot, have a bad memory, or something else. check out my profile.
EmmaMary chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
i loved it so much, that was really really sweet. I think ill add it to my favorites.

- Emma
sexyface chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aww, that was so sad. And very well written. Wonderful job.
orli-enthusiast chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
aw...that was the cutest story!I loved it mucho!Ron is so sweet..gotta love him!spiffy story!*hugs*
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 2 . 8/18/2005
Whoops! Forgot to add it to my favorites!
Meow Mix Meow Mix chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Poor Hermione, it must be terrible to hear somebody say "They're dead"...It would be so scary! I would cry forever...

You're right, it has a better effect that they were killed by Death Eaters.

Very good story, it was sad yet sweet at the same time. Once again, your knowledge of magic amazes me (I'm referring to your wonderful story, "Helping With Denial" in which you put in a few very good magical items, such as the lie detector and the love necklace) with the way you have Ginny stand at the bottom of the stairs so that Ron can walk up without being thrown back down.

Okay, much love,