Reviews for Childhood Dreams
AngeloflLight chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
*growls glad at Mr. Mulder is dead otherwise she would had done it* YAY! Mulder can finally breathe! well.. the so far thing worries me. i wonder what's going to happen. and Scully and Mulder love each other as more than brother and sister right?
scullymulder chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
I just found your story! It's great! Hope you continue.
LunarMoon98 chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
Hey guys I just came to inform you that Lumpy is a poopy butt head who lies, shes not home right now but when she does get home Im sitting her butt down and we are going to finish this chapter!

I just read through it and it's REALLY good! I just wanna know whats she gonna do with it next! Anyhoo I'll make sure it's up with in the next week! I promise since its the weekend and we have like no homework, it'll work out!

Don't worry,

It's cool.

It'll be up soon! I promise!

Spooky
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
I can't wait for more! I love the idea of them as kids!
everwoodcoffee14 chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
I like this. Its a little unrealistic, but good non the less!
Rach chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
HI!. what's happened to the 4th chapter?.

anyway the storys still good

please update soon

see you
SpookyClaire chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Ok guys! Thanks for waiting for so long! Chapter 4 should be up by Sat. the 16. It's called "The Trial" BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

~Lumpy
STIL143 chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
Not sure if I left a comment already, but I figure you'd love any new comments... I know I would hehe...

But... I just reread this entire story till the latest chapter, and I must say, I LOVE IT! I like the concept. Can't wait for more.
Rach chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
HI!. I am liking this story so far it's very good

please update soon

see ya
Stefany chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
Aw... that's so awesome... adopting him. MORE MORE MORE!

I hope you can remember the other story. You are now on my fav list.
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
ok this is getting kind of weird, does this mean Mulder and Scully cant get together? o well its still really good i'm glad you didnt lose the story when ur computer crashed.

keep at it!

Rachel
STIL143 chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
I LOVE THIS! I must read more. Any time soon? Hmm? Hint? LoL! But I do love this. Very intriguing.
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
This is really good. I like stories that have Mulder and Dana meeting when they are kids! Please send more soon! I hope Mulder is ok!
ElleThom chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
GOOD VERY GOOD, GLAD YOU FIXED THE WHOLE AGE ISSUE, I AM FINDING PROBLEMS WITH THAT ONE MYSELF IN MY FIC...NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL TIL YOU HAVE TO WRITE A SCHOOL FIC HUH?

CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE REST OF YOURS, AND THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW OF MY ATTEMPT, AND DON'T WORRY, I THINK WE ARE GOIGN IN WAY DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS HERE, THOUGH I THINK EWVERYONE AGREES THAT MULDER GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUTTA HIM ABOUT EVERY DAY, EXPLAINS A LOT ERIGHT?
LunarMoon98 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Ok guys, hate to break it to ya, but the next chap might not be up 2night (3/28/05) For I have so many stupid projects to do before me and my family go out of town...yes I'm sorry but I'll be gone for 4 or 5 days and probably won't be able to review til next monday, the next chap me and lumpy will try to get in by wensday for we leave on thurs, and don't get back till sunday! Sorry! I make her finish the next chap before then Really! Stay tuned! The next chapter is my fav. out of all 5! Hope you like it!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »