Reviews for The Appointment
GodlyJewel chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I practically died of laughter! I never thought adults could be so naive about this subject. I loved how you explained the 'where do babies come from' question. It was priceless!
My5cookies chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Ooooh my god XD When Venus asked Jack...that! I blushed and laughed so hard XDDD You write the best TNBC fanfictions! Excellent work my deary!
operacynic chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
What a cute story! And poor Psyche, always getting sick!
WhittyWereWolf chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Fluffy, yes but absolutely hilarious. The fact that Jack and Sally have absoulutely no idea is funny. I think this is a great story. I'm a Jack and Sally forever supporter. JackSally FOREVER!
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
Alana: OMG so FUNNY! XD

Evo: Yeah XD
SlayerIssac chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
This is new. I haven't really read a lot of TNBC fanfics so far, but this series you've started looks pretty interesting.
D chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
It WAS funny, fluffy and fulfilling all at the same time! :D
Devon Aster chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
How did I miss commenting on this? Short, fluffy, and cute. You write Jack and Sally so adorably :-)
Just a fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *GASPS FOR AIR*

That was too funny, I am SO looking forward too reading the next chapters.
Jay Orin chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Whoa! Jack and Sally. Doing... that. What a thought process. I would say more, but it would be in bad taste. Very good. It's plausable, like your other stories. I like the stork thing. very nice. You are a great writer.
ladybirdbuzz chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Aw very sweet! The endding ties on very nicely to the upcoming story 'Nothing Ever Turns Out Like It Should' YAY! can't wait for 'poker night' and 'Jack's training days'! they sound hilerious! I absoulutly adored this!

KEEP ROCKIN'! XD XD XD XD XD
Sora-M-Jigen chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
AW

MAJOR CUTENESS!

I love this short up the great work!

Sora Skellington
misa1 chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
i really like this story, can't wait for you to continue!
ladybirdbuzz chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Ek Cliffy!

i quote: “What are these technologies?” *silence* O_O *silence* _ hehe...try explaining that one Venus!

i'm dying to know what happens next! please update soon!

Keep rockin'! XD
ladybirdbuzz chapter 4 . 4/4/2005
The stork is such a cool character! If i were Jack and Sally i would be to the point of fainting if she was trying magic tricks on me! i loved this please update soon!

Keep rockin'! _