Reviews for I am Senor Senior, SR and I am Senor Senior, Jr
BlueSilverPandas chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hey this is great! The Seniors are two of my favorite characters in the series, and you captured their personalities wonderfully! I think SeƱor Senior Senior would totally approve of Kim and Ron's love hehe :) Great job!

Trilobitemk7 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Hehe, Senior Senior, Sr. is a good villain in an old fashioned way, or a bad villain in a "modern" way... sigh.. if there where more of those good old fashioned villains.
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hi! I loved reading Junior's lines, he's so stupid it's funny. I also would like to point out that Ron invented umbrella surfing not flying. I thought I should tell you that my dad is letting me get a hairless Rat but, my mom thinks their creepy and gross. I will not give up! Always,

Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This one was perfect for the two of them!

The voices and personalities were just about right on! :)

You know all the chars so well I might just have to kidnap you like Senor Senior, Sr.'s big villian book would suggest so that I could have you help me write the KP people more realistically! LOL! :)

Anyway, keep up the great work! :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
with s trying to help poor ron and kim's love is doomed.
continental-line chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Never cared for Fantasy Island so the joke passed right by me. But a good job with those two. To think that Ron 'created' them as villains the first time they meet with his suggestions on how to improve the 'lair'. I bet that is one time that Kim wishes that Ron had just 'zipped it'.

As always looking for more "Wannaweep".
Forlong chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I enjoyed this one. The Seniors deffentately have a lot of disfuctionallity.
Jason chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Your best "I am" so far.

You got Senor Senior Sr down perfectly. I can just see him being to polite host while talking about villianiy.

You also got Junior's "it's all about me" and just "slacker" attitude down

I too got the joke at the beginnig. Guess that makes me old too.
Jessiejames chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Nice use of a quote from an old show. *sighs* I loved that show. I really like this, you captured the Seniors personality exaactly. Can't wait fpr the next story.
fryfan chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I got the joke, and I'm not considered an old tymer. Come on, it's Ricardo Montalban. Everybody should've gotten that joke. This was a good story. I hope you add more "I Am" stories before StD airs.
goofmore chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
LOL! Perfect!
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was just too cute. They work so well together, their little conversations. "She is my blue fox." When is he going to let that die?
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Awesome, as usual! I have every single "I Am" in my faves. I posted a new story, so please check it out if you get the chance.
Kiona Kina's Panda chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
That was really good. But, the one thing that really made me wonder was the fact the Senior senior sr. seemed to be fond on Kim and Ron. Those two would never compliment Ron and Senior senior sr. wouldn't offer to pay for a wedding for Kim and Ron. Besides, Jr. seemed to forget about the whole blue fox and yellow trout thing in the show. It was still good and mostly in character. Please, keep up the good work. Oh, if you haven't, please read my Kim Possible fic, Love Struck, and review it. i really want a hundred reviewers. Then I'll make the sequel.
Doug4422 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
HEY! You're not THAT old, I remember Fantasy Island, oh, great, now I'm letting EVERYONE know how old I am, anyway, good one, going on my favorites list.

Talk to ya later,