Reviews for Confession
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was soo sweet. I like to see it from Nejis point of view - boys are really dummy sometimes. ] I like the story.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Neji was a little OOC towards the end, but it was brilliant! I love it!
HJWG chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
CLASSY
tsuki akina chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Ni! I re-read Worth the Trouble often, so I was very happy at finding a spinoff. Whee. I'm a fluff addict. 8D
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
AWE! That was so CUTE! O I LOVED IT! I was kinda scared that Tenten would reject Neji, cause he's a good kid when he wants to be. HURRAY FOR HAPPINESS!

Kratos Wilder
Neopuff chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
thats so cute! _

i love it
tenten chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
It's just so beautiful it made me smile so much that it made my cheeks hurt.!:)
Kenhime chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
It's been awhile since I've taken a peek into Naruto fanfiction...around a year now. And by chance, I've found a very, very nice Tenten/Neji fic. ) Yours.

I'm a fan of Goldberry's, too, by the way! But this story seemed to be...fuller compared to the numerous one-shots she has done. Having not written in nearly a year and a half, I've lost the diction to describe precisely what I feel in words...

Well, let's see if I can take a gander at it.

I like how you balanced words and feelings. You fill out every inch of Neji's and Tenten's profile. If you had written less, it would have been acceptable but unsatisfying, and if you had written more, it would have been overwhelming.

Your ending is very sweet. Neji crashing into a tree? Tenten throwing her weapons to the side to hug him? Nothing can beat that.

; You might think reviews are a bit overrated, especially in so I'll stop my compliments here. If you are in the midst of writing an original story, please send a link or post one on your profile! I'll be sure to read it!

Thanks for a great short story, and may you continue on the writer's road!
Lil Bre chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Aw... no froofy wedding? Oh well, you can't have it all _ I likey this story! TO MY FAVS YOU GO!

Later Dayz

Lil Bre
h1na chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Very nicely written, in my opinion. I think it was really cute ).
Yulia Aries chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
That was so nice...(_)...

I just like the pairing of neji and tenten.

so cute and beautiful...LOVELY...
Aryanne chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Yeah. I can't imagine Neji smiling. It's just... hard. But I'm a romantic, so I liked this story!
FireDragonBL chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
omg scared me for a second there, i thought this was gonna get angsty _'

nice work, luv ur style

-BL
LittleLetty chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Aww that was very cute. I liek how you showed more of Neji's feelings towards Tenten, rather than her's towards him (like everyone else does). Short and sweet. nice job
esther chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
beautiful! loved it. i'm developing a soft spot for nejitenten.