Reviews for How Do I Say I Love You?
Abi chapter 10 . 3/15
I think this chapter was amazing and very light hearted!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Was that a happy ending? I mean it sounded like rae was about to torture them including beastboy.
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
The ending thoughxD! Anyways i love the fluff and this is obviously k. It is not M cause it has no lemons and not T cause there's no bad words. Its K. Recommended and on my favorites. So cute. (Dies of cuteness)
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
I know its REALLY LATE, but a suggestion (sp?) is the song love story by taylor swift. I just finished 7. Btw did you know that if taylor swift and taylor lautner got married they would both be taylor lautner? Poor kids. Meh whatever. On to 8!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2016
Please have her tell him
Destiny977 chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
I love this sooonnnggg! Perfect for this chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2016
Omigosh that was so romantic!
Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
Wasnt worth the time reading it. Wouldve been better if youd have crammed it into a oneshot. The characters are OOC, your grammar isnt very good, and everything seems, weird... Like how Raven does nothing after their second kiss... Ill take a look at some other stories, but my first suggestion for improvment will be re read what you wrote.
-SS
keverly chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Well I'm happy that some one likes raven.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
Love it
AboveNzT chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Such awesomeness!
Bbrea lover chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
This was amazing I was laughing so hard at the end you have such a talent for writing
nevin chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
what do you mean you're too lazy! I'm new here!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
I love this fanfiv about them but I'm not sure if I should call it a fanfic bc this sounds like a true story that Raven and Beastboy would have. Anyway, please make more of these as Teen Titans. Love you and your fanfics. Bye