Reviews for How Do I Say I Love You?
AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH chapter 16 . 2/20
i love it
random chapter 3 . 1/10
Its jump city not Gotham!
WarriorGuild chapter 16 . 1/4
I know I may be a bit late but whatever. SHE SAID IT! Now I did find that you had some grammatical errors but that's ok, I loved the fic. I was also happy that it was completed.
gamerking3539 chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
You are the best author to a love story, I'm being honest here. You know how to put in the element of "Will she tell him, or will he tell her?" You are the champ at this, BTW check out my story that I'm currently writing on Teen Titans Go, you are going to like it.
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
Awesome story! This was definitely the best BBRae fic I have ever read. Keep writin stories u r REALLY good at it.
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Ya should do a BBRae foc bout the song
"So Close" that song fron "Enchanted" when Giselle and Robert danced.
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I thought that the Teen Titans lived in Jump City
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
This is a good story so far. I like the plot.
gamergeek1509 chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
You are the best man! You know how to make a raven and beast boy love story, so I hearby crown you the king of raven and beast boy history! :):):):):):):) Never stop making these good stories.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Alright dat was amazing im always readin bbxrae stuff great job on the story
MsWriteandread chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
why do you have poetry in the middle of the story, I get a little confused and often just skip that part. Love the story :)
yzabe11e chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
OMG YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE! LOVE LOVE LOVE the story! YAYYYY nice job btw i was hung up on this story for like 3 days no lie and it was absolutely beautiful. BBxRAE FOREVER 33333
qizhi80 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
*sarcastically, in a Raven-like tone* Shift key and caps lock not working?
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 16 . 5/25/2014