Reviews for A Prime Solution
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Please add a second chapter! I have nothing else to do except read fanfiction all day!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Poor Optimus, having to turn away overtures of close friendship and more time and time again; he must feel so melancholy.

There's only one thing for it, Wheeljack: when you next blow something up, it must be Megatron. Then, and only then, will Optimus be free to love again. Blow up Megatron, 'Jack; do it for Optimus, and for your dear, sweet, naive Grimlock.

...Now I want to read a story where the war between the Autobots and Decepticons ends early because of amusing explosions. /Considers hitting up the Search function/
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is such a cute story! The mental picture of Grimlock giving Optimus a giant cactus as a gift of love... only for Optimus to literally run into it... priceless! I love them all, awkward, clumsy Grimlock and protective fatherly Wheeljack, not to forget wise Prime who had to become a pro at dealing with crushes. The last line made me really sad, though, I didn't see that coming. Poor Prime.
Teldra chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wonderful story. Poor Prime!
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
sad ending...but interesting pairing!
MapleFlavored chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Ok, I must say right-off, I am a bit disappointed; I was really hoping there would be some Grim/Prime lovin'. That last line did mollify me a little though. But I am still gonna need to hunt down some 'leader-love' now that the pairing is in my head.

That being said, it was still enjoyable. I agree that Jazz needs to be punished, I feel for Grimlock, and I and completely see many, MANY crushes being had on OP. I need to find more fic about that too. *g*

And "The image of a giant Autobot orgy..." ROFL You are awesome for this line alone.

(I think this is my longest review...)
getaiyou chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw, what a robot. This is sad though ironic. But overall, cute.
AutobotV chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw that was so sweet! I LOVED IT!
Brianne chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I really enjoyed your stories! Their all very well written and expresive, without Making the characters OOC. It would be really awesome to read a fluffy story about Grimlock and Optimus, but only if you want to. Thank you for your stories, and I look forward to reading any future works you write!

Have an excellent day!
Hyena chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
So freakin' cute..
Wolfbaneshybrid chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was absolutely -amazing-! I loved every, err, WORD of it! You got Optimus dead-on, and Wheeljack and Grimlock too! I laughed so hard! And the ending... was just... UNEXPECTED would be the best word!

FANTASTIC, SUPER-COOL job on this! I'm looking forward to reading your other writing!
ophiaguin chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Best ... Cutest ... D: EVAH.

Gah.
Jillian Jiggs chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I loved how Optimus tricked Grimlock. Then first thought that came into my head was "Prime, how did ya get so awesome?" and I swear, he answered back, I heard his voice, and he said, " I was built that way." Through this whole thing I could not stop smiling.
Filorux chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I've never laughed so much over a fic! XD You are just brilliant~~ Now I finally know where that crayon picture of Grimmy and OP holding hands came from w

Grimlock is so cute~!

Who wouldn't love OP anyways XD (shelf full of trophies hey? XDD)
Bee's Girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
OH my god! That was so funny! Grimlock was ADORABLE!

And...images of a giant Autobot orgy lmao...that line made my day!

Didn't expect the end though, that was a cute twist!

Great job! So hilarious!