Reviews for A World of Numbers
iimagineyou chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aw, that's a really sweet story, and all the small details you put in about what he has on the other characters are very well done.
iamfreak chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very nice story. If you're still unsure about Elysia's birthday (I have no idea if you're right or not) you can look up Ed's birthday (probably easier to find) because Gracia went into labor when they were celebrating Ed's b-day.
wellduh chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Aww. Nice.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
really sweet. i always loved how Hughes knew everything about everyone
Serenader chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
_ I liked it. It's pretty touching if you were a Hughes fan, perhaps. I liked him. He was such a nice guy, always caring. _ I just can't see why he had to die...
leradny chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Aw... Maes is just the person to record everything about his little girl to the second. I personally do things to the minute, but then I'm not Maes. :) Keep up the good work.
FoxKaiya chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This is a very good story. I like it a lot, and it seems to really fit Hughes personality. I thought it fit his thought pattern well. Awesome job, keep it up!

*E*
kweli chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
that was nice, is that really ed's birthday?
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Intriguing. Makes ya think, ne? Very nice prospective of Hughes. _
drake220 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
aw...! that was really good! do you watch fullmetal? they have the manga translated online atthe first google site. tell your friend. anyways, i really liked this. it was sweet.
Henrika chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Very nice look at Hughes. Keep writing!
Dominus chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Awesome, I like this. You described him perfectly, I could see him having a little journal like that. I liked all the different items for each character, it was really creative.
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 3/26/2005